Le Tour 18 - Page 2 - Other Sports - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Le Tour 18

biffer

Just now, phart said:

Barring mega fuck ups, that should come in!

Aye, unless Dumoulin can take the 2.05 out of him in the time trial tomorrow then I should have about 50 euros to take the family out for a nice lunch 👍. Am watching in Spain. Been great to come inside 2-6 for the Tour in the afternoons as has been mid 30’s, but heading back out to the pool now :)

29 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Aye, unless Dumoulin can take the 2.05 out of him in the time trial tomorrow then I should have about 50 euros to take the family out for a nice lunch 👍. Am watching in Spain. Been great to come inside 2-6 for the Tour in the afternoons as has been mid 30’s, but heading back out to the pool now :)

it's only 31km so seems unlikely, Dumoulin has a Giro in him as well.

Come on Geraint !!

Btw does the Champs Elysees also have time bonuses for 1st three? If so and if GC gaps are down to seconds after today's time trial, and with all main sprinters out, could there be GC fights for the final stage win?

Incidentally a few years back the UCI suspicion table was leaked, this is based on scientists looking at the blood passport and assigning suspicion value form 0-10.

Edited by phart

17 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Right enough, I meant an actual road race stage. Very strange ending with a time trial to decide it!

Ah gotcha, i just thought maybe a typo since 79 instead of 89.