Original Tartan Army - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Original Tartan Army

I was a couple of years too young for Rollermania when it was at it's peak but i can remember a couple of the older lads from my village having the tartan down the side of their troosers and turn ups etc

They all seemed like weirdos apart from Woody and i've always wondered why Eric Faulkner through everything never got involved in reunions

He was the one all the girls wanted to shag or look like

Always remembered Alan was quite a bit older than the others and didnt really fit

Edited by Ally Bongo

2 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

I was a couple of years too young for Rollermania when it was at it's peak but i can remember a couple of the older lads from my village having the tartan down the side of their troosers and turn ups etc

They all seemed like weirdos apart from Woody and i've always wondered why Eric Faulkner through everything never got involved in reunions

He was the one all the girls wanted to shag or look like

Always remembered Alan was quite a bit older than the others and didnt really fit

Yeah,  I think Alan  was too old for the standard Rollers fan,  who were mainly wee lassies. Most girls fancied Les and Eric, my friends thought I was a weirdo cos  I was in love with Woody. 

I cant believe Alan was 70 though, that is as depressing as the news of his death 🙁  

2 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

B-A-Y, B-A-Y,
B-A-Y, C-I-T-Y
WITH AN R-O-DOUBLE-L-E-R-S
BAY CITY ROLLERS ARE THE BEST
ERIC, DEREK, WOODY TOO
ALAN, LESLIE, WE LOVE YOU
WITH AN R-O-DOUBLE-L-E-R-S
BAY CITY ROLLERS ARE THE BEST

The curse of 911 strikes again. Are they top of the bill now?