French air traffic control strike - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

French air traffic control strike

Anyone affected by the French air traffic control strike? got to Bournemouth Airport yesterday 3 hours before flight was due to leave was told that the flight was cancelled whats the score with the compensation ? Now leaving on Friday from Bournemouth the cunts at the airport wanted me to travel up to Leeds Bradford or Manchester no thanks 

42 minutes ago, wheres the pies said:

Anyone affected by the French air traffic control strike? got to Bournemouth Airport yesterday 3 hours before flight was due to leave was told that the flight was cancelled whats the score with the compensation ? Now leaving on Friday from Bournemouth the cunts at the airport wanted me to travel up to Leeds Bradford or Manchester no thanks 

why are you expecting compensation ? it wasn't the airline fault

It will either be refunded or alternative flight I would of thought

2 hours ago, wheres the pies said:

It’s about time those cunts did their jobs instead of going on strike every five minutes

10 hours ago, Newryrep said:

why are you expecting compensation ? it wasn't the airline fault

It will either be refunded or alternative flight I would of thought

Well it was not my fault  I know that there’s not a lot Ryanair can do about the French air traffic control strike however the strike was called off on Friday and the status of my flight was good even till Sunday morning then to be told at the airport that it’s cancelled is a bit much now have to pay for first nights hotel and two taxis so as it stands £100 out off pocket guess I will have to take it on the chin c’est la vie hope the cunts get knocked out the next round off the world 

1 hour ago, wheres the pies said:

Well it was not my fault  I know that there’s not a lot Ryanair can do about the French air traffic control strike however the strike was called off on Friday and the status of my flight was good even till Sunday morning then to be told at the airport that it’s cancelled is a bit much now have to pay for first nights hotel and two taxis so as it stands £100 out off pocket guess I will have to take it on the chin c’est la vie hope the cunts get knocked out the next round off the world 

travel insurance ?