Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, faircity said:

Pretty freakish series of draws admittedly. The whole thing is wrong, Aberdeen would've had Burnley, Istanbul Basaksehir and Olympiakos despite finishing higher and having a superior coefficient. It's just bent. 

One has to thank the tims for stepping off the gas on the last day. Slainte.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Mitre said:

One has to thank the tims for stepping off the gas on the last day. Slainte.

:lol:

Hadn’t thought about it like that.

As with the best will in the world even Celtic would’ve struggled with the series of fixtures Aberdeen could’ve got!

While I’m envious of the relatively easy run they got, others have tried and failed to win similar fixtures, so fair play to them.

Wonder which cities and their “heavy handed police” will get the pleasure of the blue €s?

😛

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

:lol:

Hadn’t thought about it like that.

As with the best will in the world even Celtic would’ve struggled with the series of fixtures Aberdeen could’ve got!

While I’m envious of the relatively easy run they got, others have tried and failed to win similar fixtures, so fair play to them.

Wonder which cities and their “heavy handed police” will get the pleasure of the blue €s?

😛

Who do we blame if we draw Chelsea?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Big Col said:

Griffiths free kick here

Classic Griffiths free kick. Just enough power with total accuracy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Get in Rangers.

Only Scottish representatives in Europe are from Glasgow, again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, GRBear said:

Get in Rangers.

Only Scottish representatives in Europe are from Glasgow, again. 

Again :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, GRBear said:

Get in Rangers.

Only Scottish representatives in Europe are from Glasgow, again. 

That is actually a tragic post. Bet you won't know who to cheer for this weekend you sad little man. 

Two cheeks, same rotten arse. 

 

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mitre said:

One has to thank the tims for stepping off the gas on the last day. Slainte.

Aberdeen were already a point ahead of Sevco going into the last game.

You drew while we won (where a point for us would have been enough.)

We got 3 and only needed one.

You got 1 and needed three (but once we spoiled Brendan's perfect home record and Celtic's party, you had no chance).

The Europa draw was more than kind to you, and unrelenting to us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GRBear said:

Get in Rangers.

Only Scottish representatives in Europe are from Glasgow, again. 

How did the Campbeltown teams get on?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Toepoke said:

How did the Campbeltown teams get on?

Aye because there's professional teams in Campbeltown ya muppet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see there was 100 or so daft hun bastards at the airport waiting to clap their team for qualifying for a tournament that Celtic are gutted to be in. Tells its own story really.

Embarrassing cunts. Should have let them stand on the runway for a closer look.

Edited by Scotland Ever More

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

I see there was 100 or so daft hun bastards at the airport waiting to clap their team for qualifying for a tournament that Celtic are gutted to be in. Tells its own story really.

Embarrassing cunts. Should have let them stand on the runway for a closer look.

Do you ever get sick of hating people?  Two hates don't make a right.  I long for the day you will come on here and say something positive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Scotland Ever More said:

I see there was 100 or so daft hun bastards at the airport waiting to clap their team for qualifying for a tournament that Celtic are gutted to be in. Tells its own story really.

Embarrassing cunts. Should have let them stand on the runway for a closer look.

Getting to you a bit, isn't it :ok:

Anyway relax. there is a whole world out there bigger than football. Go and enjoy it. You might find its actually fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Do you ever get sick of hating people?  Two hates don't make a right.  I long for the day you will come on here and say something positive.

I long for the day you fuck off back to follow follow or one of McDermott's Facebook pages

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

Getting to you a bit, isn't it :ok:

Anyway relax. there is a whole world out there bigger than football. Go and enjoy it. You might find its actually fun.

Nothing getting to me, mate. I'd feel the same if they were still struggling to win the petrofac cup and having a second go at the championship. 

Good to know you're having fun in the world out there though, you sound really cool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×