Europa league qualifiers - Page 35 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Europa league qualifiers

2 hours ago, faircity said:

Pretty freakish series of draws admittedly. The whole thing is wrong, Aberdeen would've had Burnley, Istanbul Basaksehir and Olympiakos despite finishing higher and having a superior coefficient. It's just bent. 

One has to thank the tims for stepping off the gas on the last day. Slainte.

13 minutes ago, Mitre said:

:lol:

Hadn’t thought about it like that.

As with the best will in the world even Celtic would’ve struggled with the series of fixtures Aberdeen could’ve got!

While I’m envious of the relatively easy run they got, others have tried and failed to win similar fixtures, so fair play to them.

Wonder which cities and their “heavy handed police” will get the pleasure of the blue €s?

😛

34 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

:lol:

Hadn’t thought about it like that.

As with the best will in the world even Celtic would’ve struggled with the series of fixtures Aberdeen could’ve got!

While I’m envious of the relatively easy run they got, others have tried and failed to win similar fixtures, so fair play to them.

Wonder which cities and their “heavy handed police” will get the pleasure of the blue €s?

😛

Who do we blame if we draw Chelsea?

Guest faircity
59 minutes ago, GRBear said:

Get in Rangers.

Only Scottish representatives in Europe are from Glasgow, again. 

That is actually a tragic post. Bet you won't know who to cheer for this weekend you sad little man. 

Two cheeks, same rotten arse. 

3 hours ago, Mitre said:

Aberdeen were already a point ahead of Sevco going into the last game.

You drew while we won (where a point for us would have been enough.)

We got 3 and only needed one.

You got 1 and needed three (but once we spoiled Brendan's perfect home record and Celtic's party, you had no chance).

The Europa draw was more than kind to you, and unrelenting to us.

I see there was 100 or so daft hun bastards at the airport waiting to clap their team for qualifying for a tournament that Celtic are gutted to be in. Tells its own story really.

Embarrassing cunts. Should have let them stand on the runway for a closer look.

Edited by Scotland Ever More

50 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

I see there was 100 or so daft hun bastards at the airport waiting to clap their team for qualifying for a tournament that Celtic are gutted to be in. Tells its own story really.

Do you ever get sick of hating people?  Two hates don't make a right.  I long for the day you will come on here and say something positive.

1 hour ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Getting to you a bit, isn't it :ok:

Anyway relax. there is a whole world out there bigger than football. Go and enjoy it. You might find its actually fun.

59 minutes ago, Stu101 said:

Getting to you a bit, isn't it :ok:

Anyway relax. there is a whole world out there bigger than football. Go and enjoy it. You might find its actually fun.

Nothing getting to me, mate. I'd feel the same if they were still struggling to win the petrofac cup and having a second go at the championship. 

Good to know you're having fun in the world out there though, you sound really cool.

• 1 month later...
On 8/1/2018 at 8:11 PM, RenfrewBlue said:

Aye whatever. Your post was clearly implying that Rangers and Celtic were the cause of the problem as that was Scotty's nonsense argument. 

If it means nothing to folk outside the OF bubble then why the fuck do you, Scotty and others rabbit on ad nauseum about it then? 

I only pointed out one simple summary but if you really want loads of articles and books on the subject then let me know. 

It's just your usual pish of starting an argument or stirring up stuff and then when you aren't able to back it up you claim you weren't even arguing. You have lots of previous on that with more than just me. 

I know you can't accept being wrong, as @scottycta won't either but it just so happens you are. 

As for the sweeping pish. Try reading my posts. I'm denying nothing. The clubs are used by large sections of bigots to further their own ends and don't do enough to rid themselves of it. I've said this lots of times but to blame them for the bigotry is factually inaccurate. 

On 8/1/2018 at 10:05 PM, vanderark14 said:

Point me in the direction of one single time I’ve stirred anything up on here then claimed I wasn’t arguing. You’re a total fantasist, a drama queen and a liar.

Lie number one @RenfrewBlue

jusr like a you did with parkie it’s baseless smears and lies and oh just keep on digging too.

On 8/1/2018 at 3:11 PM, RenfrewBlue said:

Aye whatever. Your post was clearly implying that Rangers and Celtic were the cause of the problem as that was Scotty's nonsense argument. 

If it means nothing to folk outside the OF bubble then why the fuck do you, Scotty and others rabbit on ad nauseum about it then? 

I only pointed out one simple summary but if you really want loads of articles and books on the subject then let me know. 

It's just your usual pish of starting an argument or stirring up stuff and then when you aren't able to back it up you claim you weren't even arguing. You have lots of previous on that with more than just me. 

I know you can't accept being wrong, as @scottycta won't either but it just so happens you are. 

As for the sweeping pish. Try reading my posts. I'm denying nothing. The clubs are used by large sections of bigots to further their own ends and don't do enough to rid themselves of it. I've said this lots of times but to blame them for the bigotry is factually inaccurate. 

My goodness, what a rant. :lol:

(Never saw this at the time.)

Look... Oldco financially imploded and as a result of failing to come out of administration were liquidated.

Those in charge were only pretending to love Rangers as much as the fans.

They brought about Oldco's demise and their naively trusting fans who all-too-willingly swallowed the rhetoric, watched.

Those involved with creating a new club did so only to profit off of the backs of the large (and teamless) Rangers support.

The new entity created from scratch (out of thin air) is what you are emotionally invested in now... S E V C O.

6 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

My goodness, what a rant. :lol:

(Never saw this at the time.)

Look... Oldco financially imploded and as a result of failing to come out of administration were liquidated.

Those in charge were only pretending to love Rangers as much as the fans.

They brought about Oldco's demise and their naively trusting fans who all-too-willingly swallowed the rhetoric, watched.

Those involved with creating a new club did so only to profit off of the backs of the large (and teamless) Rangers support.

The new entity created from scratch (out of thin air) is what you are emotionally invested in now... S E V C O.

Jesus man, give it a rest.  You've become beyond tedious.