Europa league qualifiers - Page 31 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Europa league qualifiers

3 hours ago, Barney Rubble said:

Ah have tae say........................................listening to Alex Rae co-commentating is like listening to paint dry.

Pretty accurate summary Barney. He really does have a voice to go into a coma with. 

Rangers coasted it last night, their centre halves are a vast improvement on what they had, although I still fancy Jones to give Tavernier and Hailliday (if he plays) a hard time on Sunday.

If Steve Clarke has any sense, he'll have told Broadfoot to wind up Morelos from the word guy. Guy is unhinged.

Edited by Squirrelhumper

14 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

If Steve Clarke has any sense, he'll have told Broadfoot to wind up Morelos from the word guy. Guy is unhinged.

Him V Broadfoot could be interesting, he’s pretty easy to wind up himself!

30 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Rangers coasted it last night, their centre halves are a vast improvement on what they had, although I still fancy Jones to give Tavernier and Hailliday (if he plays) a hard time on Sunday.

Both Barisic and Flanagan can drop back in for Sunday so Halliday won't play.

I see Gerrard saying that Maribor didn't show Rangers any respect?!  

What exactly is he on about or does he just mean from a footballing perspective that Maribor should have been a class above but didn't win?  I wasn't sure if I've missed some disrespectful chat or whether it was just an innocent comment. 

I thought he'd have been a bit of a class act when he came up here but the more I hear of him, the more he just seems like a bam. Intent on instilling the siege mentality that the world is against Rangers and that Rangers are against the world. Fair play to him if it works but it's just not what I expected.

He certainly seems to have improved them so far. 

1 hour ago, AlfieMoon said:

I thought he'd have been a bit of a class act when he came up here

What were you basing that on? As he's always been a complete bam. 

1 hour ago, AlfieMoon said:

I see Gerrard saying that Maribor didn't show Rangers any respect?!  

What exactly is he on about or does he just mean from a footballing perspective that Maribor should have been a class above but didn't win?  I wasn't sure if I've missed some disrespectful chat or whether it was just an innocent comment. 

I thought he'd have been a bit of a class act when he came up here but the more I hear of him, the more he just seems like a bam. Intent on instilling the siege mentality that the world is against Rangers and that Rangers are against the world. Fair play to him if it works but it's just not what I expected.

He certainly seems to have improved them so far. 

There were a number of articles in the last few days from Maribor players saying how they were better than Rangers and they would show that and dump us out.

Just now, theweestevie said:

There were a number of articles in the last few days from Maribor players saying how they were better than Rangers and they would show that and dump us out.

Bit hypocritical Gerrard coming out whinging when he's the most disrespectful wank in Scottish football. 

1 minute ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Hopefully the SNP will be on the case to help Hibs out here seen as we’re being taken out of Europe against our will

Your patter is fucking hoachin'. 

21 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

It is a video showing fact.  But don't let the facts get in the way when it odesn't suit you lol.

6 sevco fans arrested but it's not on the daily ranger video so can't be true

6 minutes ago, GRBear said:

Rangers play off opponents, FC Ufa may need to concede the tie as the Russians possibly won't be able to get visas in time for travelling to the UK. 

Why would they have to forfit? If it's UK visa rules holding things up that's not thier fault. Either Rangers should forfit due to their country not being able to let a team into the country or it should be played at a neutral venue.

6 minutes ago, iainmac1 said:

Why would they have to forfit? If it's UK visa rules holding things up that's not thier fault. Either Rangers should forfit due to their country not being able to let a team into the country or it should be played at a neutral venue.

Tbh m8 I'm not entirely clued up on visa rules, just reading what their president has been quoted as saying. 

But FC Ufa’s president Shamil Gazizov has revealed he’s far from certain they will be able to travel to Glasgow.

He said: “We are actively engaged in trying to obtain British visas. But everyone must understand this is a very difficult and challenging situation.

“After the game against Dinamo, we will go with our prepared documents to the British Embassy.

“We hope they are able to accelerate the process, but we will know for certain what is happening on Monday.

“We have been told even the accelerated process takes a minimum of five days so that would obviously not be enough time for us.”