Europa league qualifiers - Page 20 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Europa league qualifiers

3 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

I might be blind faith but I have a feeling we will go through with a 2-2 or 3-3 draw. There wasn't much between the two teams last time round and I expect the same again

Well I hope your faith is justified, not least as I’d love to see a Scottish side (particularly a non OF one) knock out an EPL team.

9 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

a whole week goes by and you still want to argue a non existent point 😆I don't really give a shit about the history of sectarianism, I never even entered the debate, all I did was laugh at your comment so I don't know why the fuck you keep pointing shit like this out. to most outwith the old firm bubble, this shit means absolutely nothing at all.  

just you keep telling yourself that in this modern day sectarianism its a wider problem.Sweep sweep sweep

as for your source, that'll be the same organistion that says the word hun is sectarian. Its clearly not

Aye whatever. Your post was clearly implying that Rangers and Celtic were the cause of the problem as that was Scotty's nonsense argument. 

If it means nothing to folk outside the OF bubble then why the fuck do you, Scotty and others rabbit on ad nauseum about it then? 

I only pointed out one simple summary but if you really want loads of articles and books on the subject then let me know. 

It's just your usual pish of starting an argument or stirring up stuff and then when you aren't able to back it up you claim you weren't even arguing. You have lots of previous on that with more than just me. 

I know you can't accept being wrong, as @scottycta won't either but it just so happens you are. 

As for the sweeping pish. Try reading my posts. I'm denying nothing. The clubs are used by large sections of bigots to further their own ends and don't do enough to rid themselves of it. I've said this lots of times but to blame them for the bigotry is factually inaccurate. 

A bit of respect would not go amiss.  "We will always be respectful to opponents, both individually and collectively, here at Rangers. We can't control what comes out of opposition camps."  Gerrard.  Listen and learn.  You could do a lot worse.  Learn some respect.  It does not matter where someone comes from.

6 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

A bit of respect would not go amiss.  "We will always be respectful to opponents, both individually and collectively, here at Rangers. We can't control what comes out of opposition camps."  Gerrard.  Listen and learn.  You could do a lot worse.  Learn some respect.  It does not matter where someone comes from.

What a fantastic statement..   Great fella. Lets go.

5 hours ago, PASTA Mick said:

2016/17, they had the 9th best home form (w 10, d 3) but the 2nd worst away form (w1, d 3).

2017/18, they had the 14th best home form (w 7, d 5) and 6th best away form (w 7, d 7).

They are beatable but they are a pretty solid side. I think they'll struggle in the league this season as they get used to the extra matches in Europe. 

I doubt 2 matches will be much of a problem for them. Be just a more competitive pre season ;)

1 hour ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Aye whatever. Your post was clearly implying that Rangers and Celtic were the cause of the problem as that was Scotty's nonsense argument. 

If it means nothing to folk outside the OF bubble then why the fuck do you, Scotty and others rabbit on ad nauseum about it then? 

I only pointed out one simple summary but if you really want loads of articles and books on the subject then let me know. 

It's just your usual pish of starting an argument or stirring up stuff and then when you aren't able to back it up you claim you weren't even arguing. You have lots of previous on that with more than just me. 

I know you can't accept being wrong, as @scottycta won't either but it just so happens you are. 

As for the sweeping pish. Try reading my posts. I'm denying nothing. The clubs are used by large sections of bigots to further their own ends and don't do enough to rid themselves of it. I've said this lots of times but to blame them for the bigotry is factually inaccurate. 

Point me in the direction of one single time I’ve stirred anything up on here then claimed I wasn’t arguing. You’re a total fantasist, a drama queen and a liar.

the lengths you’ve gone to here to prove a point that nobody gives a flying fuck about is beyond laughable.

youll be on ignore with you’re wee fantasist chum rolling twat from now on.

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

You have taken the trolling too far this time Ron. Rangers and respect? 😂😂😂

What a fantastic statement..   Great fella. Lets go.

Rather than multiple log ons, it’s like multiple users on the same log on.

:lol:

2 hours ago, dandydunn said:

I doubt 2 matches will be much of a problem for them. Be just a more competitive pre season ;)

I don't know, after the injury to their goalkeeper in the first leg - it may be curtains for them already. 😂

13 hours ago, Pool Q said:

Well I hope your faith is justified, not least as I’d love to see a Scottish side (particularly a non OF one) knock out an EPL team.

It would be a massive result for us, definitely Mcnnes's biggest scalp in Europe if we pull this off.  

10 hours ago, Ormond said:

You have taken the trolling too far this time Ron. Rangers and respect? 😂😂😂

That's me sober again!  Hate these long holidays!!!  It's great when you wake up and wonder what pish u have pisted.  I mean posted.  Happy Thursday.  Mind cheer on the Teddy Bears the night.  Troll troll troll ☺️

"We're confident, we can't wait for the game," he said. "We're looking forward to a special atmosphere.

"The stage is set for us to go and play how we are capable of playing. I made it very clear to the players at the weekend [a 3-0 friendly win over Wigan] what Ibrox wants to see from us in possession and out of possession. The players will know the gameplan and now they need to go and deliver.

"They need to forget what happened in the first leg - this game will be totally different.

"They need to forget about the scoreline and thinking they have an advantage, because they need to go toe-to-toe with this opposition. If we do and play to our level, I'm very confident we'll get the right result."

Respect for the opposition from Stevie G.  Ibrox will be bursting at the seams tonight.  BTW well done to Cellic.

12 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

hahahahahahahaha

Aberdeeners: I'm staying in Aberdeen this week and fancy watching the game. If the home leg had been tonight I would have gone along. I'm going to pop out and watch it once the kids are down. There is a pub at the end of the road called The Foundary. Will that be alright for it?

16 minutes ago, iainmac1 said:

Aberdeeners: I'm staying in Aberdeen this week and fancy watching the game. If the home leg had been tonight I would have gone along. I'm going to pop out and watch it once the kids are down. There is a pub at the end of the road called The Foundary. Will that be alright for it?

The guys that own/run the Foundry are quite heavily involved with the AFC Community Trust so I'd imagine it will be fine.

Can't say I'm confident in the slightest this evening.