Europa league qualifiers - Page 10 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Europa league qualifiers

29 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Yet more nonsense. 

The bigotry isn't in the US like it is here because of the very specific historical and social Irish/Scottish clash in Scotland. 

The US didn't have those circumstances and therefore has rampant racism instead based on its history. 

Rangers and Celtic are symptoms of the wider problem, not the other way about as you suggest. 

Honestly thought you were smarter than this. It's as bad as your flat earth shite. 

Scotty doesn’t live in the US.

2 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Why? Because the guys I've encountered don't fit your image of the Celtic away fans? 

Disagree all you want but I can only speak as I find. 

You're saying they would get away with that racist pish at Celtic away games because you happen to know a couple of people who would let them away with it.

You really can't see why that is a ridiculous comment?

46 minutes ago, dan cake said:

McGinn starts for hibs, looks like Scott Brown and the daily retard will have to wait a bit longer to get their wish.Bold statement from Lennon and the board 

You could look at it that way yes. Or you could surmise that playing him tonight decreases his worth to Celtic. If Hibs value him at 3-3.5 m they should hang on to him but personally I think it's a gamble they coud lose, especially if the player is set on a move to Parkhead?

7 minutes ago, slasher said:

You could look at it that way yes. Or you could surmise that playing him tonight decreases his worth to Celtic. If Hibs value him at 3-3.5 m they should hang on to him but personally I think it's a gamble they coud lose, especially if the player is set on a move to Parkhead?

I'd keep him till next summer, fu.ck the money

We've sold the highest amount of season tickets in a generation and the stadium is good for decades, these fans don't turn up to hear about the bank balance. They want to see the Hibernians have a right go at the opposition whoever it is, McGinn is a huge part of that even if only for another 12 months. 

12 minutes ago, dan cake said:

I'd keep him till next summer, fu.ck the money

We've sold the highest amount of season tickets in a generation and the stadium is good for decades, these fans don't turn up to hear about the bank balance. They want to see the Hibernians have a right go at the opposition whoever it is, McGinn is a huge part of that even if only for another 12 months. 

Fair play, I'd probably be saying the same if I was a Hibby. Rod Petrie though.......