Europa league qualifiers - Page 9 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Europa league qualifiers

9 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

All of us? 

Are you ever going to learn to be accurate in the shite you post? 

By and large minus a handful of you, yes.

Rangers and the total shite who follow them set Scottish sport and Scotland as a country back into the dark ages. Scotland would flourish without that disgusting organisation around to spew it’s filth into the progressive society I want Scotland to become.

52 minutes ago, Ormond said:

By and large minus a handful of you, yes.

Rangers and the total shite who follow them set Scottish sport and Scotland as a country back into the dark ages. Scotland would flourish without that disgusting organisation around to spew it’s filth into the progressive society I want Scotland to become.

Utter bollocks. Rangers are not responsible for the bigotry. It was there before the football and will be there after it too. Its just a nice convenient tool to divide the tribes. Scottish society is the problem and it needs fixed to get rid of the scum. 

You have a bee in your bonnet about Rangers and their fans and because of that you spout this sort of stupid generalisation.  

I know dozens of Rangers fans, as you'd expect, and my experience is that the vast majority are normal guys who are nothing like the lazy stereotype you describe. I've also met a number of rockets, racists and bigots too but I tend to avoid them once I find out their true nature. 

Incidentally the worst piece of shit I've met who purported to be a Rangers fan was a Geordie covered in tattoos in a pub in Majorca. Utter dregs of humanity who was the very embodiment of the filth you describe. And yet very much not of this Parish. 

The pub was run by a Celtic supporting bampot from the Calton. Lovely man who was giving away neon coloured t-shirts with every 5 drinks but would only give me the green one once he found out my team. There were no Orange/Tangerine ones left he said whilst casually leaning on a 3 foot high pile. 😀 Best barman I've met and a funny big sod too. 

I also used to play 5s with a Celtic supporter whose opening line, in all seriousness, when he found out who I supported was "I won't hold it against you". Then proceeded to try a knee high tackle within the first 5 minutes. A bitter twisted wee man who was just a cowardly and snidey wee bigot. But you don't seem to see them. 

1 hour ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Rangers are not responsible for the bigotry. It was there before the football and will be there after it too. Its just a nice convenient tool to divide the tribes. Scottish society is the problem and it needs fixed to get rid of the scum. 

Rangers and Celtic games are the platform, stage, occasion, and excuse that keeps the hateful bigotfest flames burning.

15 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

However much Ormond or anyone else wants to make out this is not an issue specific to Rangers or the scum element of the support. 

I have met people just like the moron in the clip who support Celtic, St Mirren and Airdrie. However unlike so many on here I don't assume that all supporters of these teams are like that and I don't blame the clubs either despite them doing nothing to rid themselves of these fans. 

Some folk on here are just desperate to criticise Rangers and their fans over anything and everything. They should try getting a life. 

If that was a Celtic fan he would have been battered by plenty in our away support. That's the difference.

Edited by Scotland Ever More

5 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

Rangers and Celtic games are the platform, stage, occasion, and excuse that keeps the hateful bigotfest flames burning.

Utter nonsense. By your argument bigotry would end without football. 

That's laughable at best. You never seen an Orange Walk? 

The bigots will find any excuse for their views and continue long after football is gone. 

1 hour ago, Scotland Ever More said:

If that was a Celtic fan he would have been battered by plenty in our away support. That's the difference.

Judging by some in your away support that I've met he'd get handed a flare and taught the lyrics to Irish Folk songs. 

Anything to possibly antagonise for a reaction. 

Obviously not all are like that, but the guys I know are basically big kids out to start arguments. 

They wouldn't say boo to a goose normally, so I'd be surprised if what you say is true. 

16 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Avoiding answering the main point of my post = typical pish from posters on this board. 

If you only want validation I'd suggest not engaging with me. 

What was your main point? The Rangers fan may have been a maniac so the rest of the fans were right to let him continue with his racist nonsense through fear of being shanked? Or that you're getting wound up by somebody calling all Rangers fans arseholes?

Neither point seems to hit home.

Edited by Tartan_McCole

3 minutes ago, Tartan_McCole said:

What was your main point? The Rangers fan may have been a maniac so the rest of the fans were right to let him continue with his racist nonsense through fear of being shanked? Or that you're getting wound up by somebody calling all Rangers fans arseholes?

Neither point seems to hit home.

Read the first 2 paragraphs of my original response to you. 

I'm not wound up at all. Just bored with people saying "all" or "every" when talking about Rangers fans negatively. 

Nobody appears to have responded to the post showing Rangers fans looking after the local kids. Why would that be? 

But plenty are jumping on Ormonds bullshit wagon. 

13 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Read the first 2 paragraphs of my original response to you. 

I'm not wound up at all. Just bored with people saying "all" or "every" when talking about Rangers fans negatively. 

Nobody appears to have responded to the post showing Rangers fans looking after the local kids. Why would that be? 

But plenty are jumping on Ormonds bullshit wagon. 

I'm not jumping on any bandwagon. Of course people are always going to remark upon scummy behaviour rather than behaviour that befits an actual human being.

I can understand why some of the fans didn't want the hassle of pulling up the guy for acting like an arsehole, but where does that leave us? Cunts like that need pulled up.

I’ve said it before but it’s not just two clubs that have the issue. Many a time I’ve been called a fenian cunt by other clubs supporters. Scotland as a nation has a huge issue and not just in sport. Those who deny it are part of the problem.

3 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Judging by some in your away support that I've met he'd get handed a flare and taught the lyrics to Irish Folk songs. 

Anything to possibly antagonise for a reaction. 

Obviously not all are like that, but the guys I know are basically big kids out to start arguments. 

They wouldn't say boo to a goose normally, so I'd be surprised if what you say is true. 

You're clueless on the subject then. Clearly.

1 hour ago, macy37 said:

I’ve said it before but it’s not just two clubs that have the issue. Many a time I’ve been called a fenian cunt by other clubs supporters. Scotland as a nation has a huge issue and not just in sport. Those who deny it are part of the problem.

Funnily enough the only place I've been called an Orange Bastard is when I've been at Killie-Celtic/Celtic Killie games.

Found it amusing as I'm Catholic but you're a club open to all eh?

8 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Funnily enough the only place I've been called an Orange Bastard is when I've been at Killie-Celtic/Celtic Killie games.

Nah probably get banned for that. Open to most, let's just say ;)

Edited by Scotland Ever More

6 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

I’ve said it before on here. Nobody else in Scotland comes close to the sheer horrible cuntiness of the Huns. That includes Celtic. Rangers are the most despised sporting organisation in the land for a reason. 

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

As amusing as me being called a fenian cunt. Church of Scotland Proddy me. Club open to all indeed.

Edited by macy37

3 hours ago, macy37 said:

Totally agree Macy. By trying to say its the clubs issue they are turning a blind eye to the wider cultural issues that underly the football nonsense. 

2 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

You're clueless on the subject then. Clearly.

Why? Because the guys I've encountered don't fit your image of the Celtic away fans? 

Disagree all you want but I can only speak as I find. 

6 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

The bigots will find any excuse for their views and continue long after football is gone. 

Only because they thrive.

And why do they thrive?

The football, that's why.

Trash breeds trash and hate breeds hate.

We don't have that rubbish over here because we don't have an almost unavoidable all-devouring backward 'us v them' life obsession that Rangers and Celtic contaminate society with.

The symptom will only be removed once the cause is. 

1 hour ago, Scotty CTA said:

Only because they thrive.

And why do they thrive?

The football, that's why.

Trash breeds trash and hate breeds hate.

We don't have that rubbish over here because we don't have an almost unavoidable all-devouring backward 'us v them' life obsession that Rangers and Celtic contaminate society with.

The symptom will only be removed once the cause is. 

Yet more nonsense. 

The bigotry isn't in the US like it is here because of the very specific historical and social Irish/Scottish clash in Scotland. 

The US didn't have those circumstances and therefore has rampant racism instead based on its history. 

Rangers and Celtic are symptoms of the wider problem, not the other way about as you suggest. 

Honestly thought you were smarter than this. It's as bad as your flat earth shite.