Europa league qualifiers - Page 8 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Europa league qualifiers

3 minutes ago, ShedTA said:

Not really shocking though is it? I mean we expect this from rangers supporters generally. We are all just too easily offended.

Absolutely. They are the absolute dogshite on Scotland’s shoe. 

Absolutely shocking.  The guy is a right fucking scumbag and I am sure he will be dealt with.  I believe he has already been outed.

Fortunately, the wee man and others had a great time and were well looked after by the Rangers fans. 

The actions of the "fan" are repulsive and that view is shared by many many fans on other forums. Unfortunately the actions of the few always overshadow what is generally a positive experience for fans when travelling away. As was stated this lad was taken under the win of Rangers fans on the day. 

3 hours ago, EddardStark said:

The actions of the "fan" are repulsive and that view is shared by many many fans on other forums. Unfortunately the actions of the few always overshadow what is generally a positive experience for fans when travelling away. As was stated this lad was taken under the win of Rangers fans on the day. 

Straight out of the Manchester Euro final book.

5 hours ago, EddardStark said:

It's a pity it's only the fans forums outraged at it. Nobody near him think of giving him a wee slap for being a racist arsehole?

1 hour ago, Tartan_McCole said:

It's a pity it's only the fans forums outraged at it. Nobody near him think of giving him a wee slap for being a racist arsehole?

Perhaps he's a right nasty bastard that'd happily stab someone who "gave him a slap". 

I suspect you know nothing about this particular piece of scum, same as me. Therefore it's always easy to criticise. 

I don't see you calling Ormond out on his continued pish about all Rangers fans being scum because of this one guy. So maybe you are as bad as the fans who did nothing in the clip? 

6 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

All of us? 

Are you ever going to learn to be accurate in the shite you post? 

Away support? probably.

😛

Rangers seem to be getting a wee bit of UK media attention probably off the back of Gerrard (and the lack of other football), Talksport had their game last night. Would be a shame from a Rangers point of view if rather than capitalising on the potential that comes with the extra attention they were judged on the actions of morons like the one highlighted.

Although maybe it would be a good thing, as the club themselves seem quite happy to pander to this element of their support, and nobody up here calls them out on it.

49 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Away support? probably.

😛

Rangers seem to be getting a wee bit of UK media attention probably off the back of Gerrard (and the lack of other football), Talksport had their game last night. Would be a shame from a Rangers point of view if rather than capitalising on the potential that comes with the extra attention they were judged on the actions of morons like the one highlighted.

Although maybe it would be a good thing, as the club themselves seem quite happy to pander to this element of their support, and nobody up here calls them out on it.

However much Ormond or anyone else wants to make out this is not an issue specific to Rangers or the scum element of the support. 

I have met people just like the moron in the clip who support Celtic, St Mirren and Airdrie. However unlike so many on here I don't assume that all supporters of these teams are like that and I don't blame the clubs either despite them doing nothing to rid themselves of these fans. 

Some folk on here are just desperate to criticise Rangers and their fans over anything and everything. They should try getting a life. 

1 hour ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Perhaps he's a right nasty bastard that'd happily stab someone who "gave him a slap". 

I suspect you know nothing about this particular piece of scum, same as me. Therefore it's always easy to criticise. 

I don't see you calling Ormond out on his continued pish about all Rangers fans being scum because of this one guy. So maybe you are as bad as the fans who did nothing in the clip? 

Tarring all Rangers fans with the same brush on message board ≥ Racially abusing somebody. Gotcha..:lol:

18 minutes ago, Tartan_McCole said:

Tarring all Rangers fans with the same brush on message board ≥ Racially abusing somebody. Gotcha..:lol:

Avoiding answering the main point of my post = typical pish from posters on this board. 

If you only want validation I'd suggest not engaging with me.