Europa league qualifiers - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Europa league qualifiers

The joke was that since we currently don't have a full squad that we're hoping that we'll sign a couple of players capable of troubling you in time for the games.

(Apologies. I had no intention of upsetting you. Just trying to be light.)

Best wishes.

47 minutes ago, Tartanclaret said:

Fuck me I only asked , go fuck yourself aberdeen cunt. 

You seem nice. 

I only answered you, I guess you’ll just have to find out for yourselves and hope they’re up for it and not thinking about everyone else in the epl still on their holidays. 

Burnley :lol:

We're already undermanned and just picked up 3 injuries this morning.

We've had to cancel our upcoming mid-week friendly because of this as we can't afford any more injuries with no one on the horizon coming in.

None of the Aberdeen players would make Burnley's team.

I can't see Burnley having anything to worry about.

On 7/7/2018 at 10:46 PM, Tartanclaret said:

I’m a Burnley fan. Have to say the tone on clarets message boards is respectful and friendly. Burnley’s a no nonsense working class town with no less or more idiots than anywhere else. The place is friendly enough to away fans so I’m sure Aberdeen lads will have a good time . Get in the miners social club for a Benedictine , Burnley favourite tipple . The cricket club is for away fans , right next to ground . No bother at all. 

The result will depend on how strong a team Burnley put out . I hope they play a strong team. We had a great season beating a few billy big bollocks teams whose fans whine like fuck .  Our defence is class , top goalies , Tarkowski and Mee are solid . Goals come from midfield .  Defour is world class . Robbie Brady should be fit. Chris wood and Ashley Barnes bang the goals in.  

No disrespect intended but who do Aberdeen have to worry us ? 

Your guys who "bang in the goals" scored 10 and 11 last season. 

Both teams have pretty good defensive records. I'd expect two tight games. Would LOVE us to win and shut some of the delusional EPL fanboys up. The kind who think Burnley are anything other than a no-mark club who've never achieved anything. 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Both teams have pretty good defensive records. I'd expect two tight games. Would LOVE us to win and shut some of the delusional EPL fanboys up. The kind who think Burnley are anything other than a no-mark club who've never achieved anything. 

Bitter

2 hours ago, Parklife said:

And Chris wood is just a Leeds reject.

On 7/7/2018 at 10:46 PM, Tartanclaret said:

I’m a Burnley fan. Have to say the tone on clarets message boards is respectful and friendly. Burnley’s a no nonsense working class town with no less or more idiots than anywhere else. The place is friendly enough to away fans so I’m sure Aberdeen lads will have a good time . Get in the miners social club for a Benedictine , Burnley favourite tipple . The cricket club is for away fans , right next to ground . No bother at all. 

The result will depend on how strong a team Burnley put out . I hope they play a strong team. We had a great season beating a few billy big bollocks teams whose fans whine like fuck .  Our defence is class , top goalies , Tarkowski and Mee are solid . Goals come from midfield .  Defour is world class . Robbie Brady should be fit. Chris wood and Ashley Barnes bang the goals in.  

No disrespect intended but who do Aberdeen have to worry us ? 

I can tell you one thing Defour is not world class good player yes but if he was world class he wouldnt be playing for Burnley 

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Bitter

I thought you'd be behind me in my desire to shut the EPL fanboys up and get some kudos for the Scottish game.

1 minute ago, Squirrelhumper said:

As a Rangers fan you should be used to being behind Aberdeen by now.

I was not talking about being behind Aberdeen.  Parklife was wanting me to be behind him.  And that is not in my nature!  Only kidding Parkie.  Still sleued from last night. Canny bear to think about England winning WC.

19 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Thinking about being behind you is the last thing on my mind.

6 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I was not talking about being behind Aberdeen.  Parklife was wanting me to be behind him.  And that is not in my nature!  Only kidding Parkie.  Still sleued from last night. Canny bear to think about England winning WC.

What a bizarre wee man. 

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Thinking about being behind you is the last thing on my mind.

Imagine for a moment that this wasn’t Big Ron? Imagine there really was someone this odd? I speak as a Master of the drunken bullshit too.

On 7/10/2018 at 3:08 AM, Scotty CTA said:

How come the Hibs games are 7 days apart while the Rangers games are only 5 days apart?

There were 3 Macedonian teams drawn to play at the same city on the same day, I believe one fixture was reversed, the Rangers game was brought forward 2 days and the other goes ahead as scheduled