Mark F***** Lawrenson... - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Mark F***** Lawrenson...

11 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

He’s so bad (Mark Lawrenson).

He doesn’t even seem to understand the rules and just drivels utter Pish over and over again. What on earth does he bring to the table?

The penalty Portugal got was on the soft side, but it was a clear foul, he got nowhere near the ball and took Ronaldo out. Without VAR you maybe don’t get that, but how you can watch it back and not see a foul is beyond me.

He also said that Spain are "by far the best team he's seen in the tournament"! :rolleyes:

16 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

He’s so bad (Mark Lawrenson).

He doesn’t even seem to understand the rules and just drivels utter Pish over and over again. What on earth does he bring to the table?

The penalty Portugal got was on the soft side, but it was a clear foul, he got nowhere near the ball and took Ronaldo out. Without VAR you maybe don’t get that, but how you can watch it back and not see a foul is beyond me.

He thought it shouldn’t be a penalty as “Ronaldo had clearly lost control of the ball”.

WTF planet is he on? And WTF rule book has he been reading?

His whining and droning during last nights game was extreme even for him.

An utter twat.

1 hour ago, Stu101 said:

Mark Lawrenson once gave 'Alaska' as his answer to the question 'name a country beginning with the letter A' on Pointless.

I think that tells you all you need to know.

Did he not precede that answer with the words "I think my wife knows the answer to that,      " ?

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, George Saint said:

Shearer bugs me with his repetition when saying something. He's got to, got to, try and stop repeating words during a, during a, sentence. Now and then is understandable, but not constantly.

He's almost as big a twat a Lawro who thankfully isn't featured as much as Shearer.