Paris Masters - Other Sports - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Paris Masters

duncan II

Hi,

Anyone any experience of buying tickets for tennis tournaments, especially Paris Masters? Missus big tennis fan and wanted to get tickets for her 40th in November. Not bought for anything like this before and don't want to get ripped off. A look online suggests public tickets not available till September but how do I ensure I can secure two then? There seem to be sites selling now but not sure of legitimacy and if too expensive. I know loads of you buy for overseas events such as this so may have tips. Help appreciated.

I've never been to the Paris Masters. I think there's an offer where folk who were at Roland Garros get first dibs on ticket. So I may be able to assist you there. 

Let me check when I get to work. 

Just checked, unfortunately i'd have to have bought the Masters tickets when i bought my RG tickets. There's no priority now. Apologies. 

I've never been to the Paris Masters but if it is anything like RG, then you'll need to make sure you're logged on and ready to buy the very minute they go on sale. 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Just checked, unfortunately i'd have to have bought the Masters tickets when i bought my RG tickets. There's no priority now. Apologies. 

I've never been to the Paris Masters but if it is anything like RG, then you'll need to make sure you're logged on and ready to buy the very minute they go on sale. 

Thanks, will keep that in mind. Appreciate your help.