Arise Sir Kenny - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 hour ago, Ally Bongo said:

If that was the case we might still have our own Scottish royal family with the queen as head of it.

32 minutes ago, DonnyTJS said:

primogeniture.

Every day's a schoolday on the TAMB!

8 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Are you assuming that their ancestors are all fathered by who they think they are? Like a lot of folk still think with Harry?;) 

It doesn't make the slightest difference. Since when did symbolism depend upon genetics?

Just now, DonnyTJS said:

It doesn't make the slightest difference. Since when did symbolism depend upon genetics?

Early 1930s ?

2 hours ago, mccaughey85 said:

I like to think for myself, I have no queen, I don't need some unelected person ruling over me. If you like that kind of thing perhaps you are the one who needs to grow up. The British monarchy are disgrace to a modern civilized society. If Kenny wants to accept a knighthood from them then sadly he has lost a lot of respect I had for the guy. 

You called 'the guy' a prick in you opening statement. Some respect. Bullet in head??? Aye. I think Dalglish will miss you kind of repect. He is the all time best player in a Scotland short i have had the pleasure to witness. I would like to tell u to now go fuck off but i will resist that.

5 hours ago, mccaughey85 said:

I like to think for myself, I have no queen, I don't need some unelected person ruling over me. If you like that kind of thing perhaps you are the one who needs to grow up. The British monarchy are disgrace to a modern civilized society. If Kenny wants to accept a knighthood from them then sadly he has lost a lot of respect I had for the guy. 

You are a tit. 

I haven't said I support the royals in any way. You've assumed that from the team I support. 

I bend my knee to no one and any respect I give people has been earned. 

Having said that I have more respect for Kenny than the vast majority of people because of the work he's done for people less fortunate and in terrible suffering. 

Whoever chooses to reward the man, I wouldn't slag it off because at least he's being recognised. 

You on the other hand, show the dignity of a slavering clown by suggesting he deserves a bullet. 

Do us all a favour and either grow up or fuck off. 

51 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

You are a tit. 

I haven't said I support the royals in any way. You've assumed that from the team I support. 

I bend my knee to no one and any respect I give people has been earned. 

Having said that I have more respect for Kenny than the vast majority of people because of the work he's done for people less fortunate and in terrible suffering. 

Whoever chooses to reward the man, I wouldn't slag it off because at least he's being recognised. 

You on the other hand, show the dignity of a slavering clown by suggesting he deserves a bullet. 

Do us all a favour and either grow up or fuck off. 

I have not assumed anything from the team you support, at the end of the day the royal family are scum and have robbed,stole, looted and caused all kinds of suffering to normal ppl. They also have power and influence over the country that any self proffessing democracy should be embarrassed by. You have done nothing but shout abuse and get angry over my opinion which is any Scot who bends the knee for that old witch needs a bullet to the head. If you and others on here want to apologize for the scottish twats who accept knighthoods then that's your choice but imo it's why Scotland has shown over the years to have no backbone and will never be a proper country again. Yes I understand we will still have a monarchy in a indy Scotland but it is a step in the right direction at least and we can make further strides to eradicate the gangsters that British royal family are.