Arise Sir Kenny - Page 7 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

4 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

It is a question of how you feel about Dalglish.  Not your petty minded views about colonialism.  We could bring that up about any subject.  I don't go on to Rangers boards kid.

Again - learn how the message board works

The conversation digressed and it had moved on to other general things regarding honours and the monarchy

Sorry that you didnt realise that

On 6/8/2018 at 11:19 PM, Ally Bongo said:

WTF 🙄

You do know this is a Scotland message board right ?

DfM6dZ6WsAEFzRn.jpg

On 6/8/2018 at 11:40 PM, Ally Bongo said:

Regardless of it being an outdated system it's more these days to do with recognition and there are few who deserve it more

You can still accept the recognition and want Scotland to be politically Independent

See Andy Murray, Sean Canary et al

1 minute ago, Ally Bongo said:

Again - learn how the message board works

The conversation digressed and it had moved on to other general things regarding honours and the monarchy

Sorry that you didnt realise that

Awful sorry.  I thought this was a Scottish Football Message Board.  I don't want to discuss the monarchy on the football related bit.  But u do.

6 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Awful sorry.  I thought this was a Scottish Football Message Board.  I don't want to discuss the monarchy on the football related bit.  But u do.

Clearly you are mentally challenged

The thread is Dalglish given Knighthood by the Monarchy ...

In your world the conversation can only be about one of those ?

I already made my point at the very start as highlighted above

Edited by Ally Bongo

1 minute ago, Ally Bongo said:

Clearly you are mentally challenged

Dalglish given Knighthood by the Monarchy ...

And the insults go on.  Well done.  Nothin like a good argument. I wish we had 10 kenny dalglishes in our team.  A Scottish (and Liverpool) hero.  So go away son and put your hate views elsewhere.

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

And the insults go on.  Well done.  Nothin like a good argument. I wish we had 10 kenny dalglishes in our team.  A Scottish (and Liverpool) hero.  So go away son and put your hate views elsewhere.

It's not really an insult when you are proving my point with every post

I'll make it clearer again

1 - on the very first page i made my view clear (see above)

2 - the thread had moved on by others regarding the whole issue of honours and the monarchy

3 - on page 5 i voiced an opinion regarding that

4 - you denegrated everyone that doesnt agree with your Unionist views by suggesting this was an example of why Scotland was a small minded nation and i gave you a more educated answer

5 - Carry on champ

3 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

It's not really an insult when you are proving my point with every post

I'll make it clearer again

1 - on the very first page i made my view clear (see above)

2 - the thread had moved on by others regarding the whole issue of honours and the monarchy

3 - on page 5 i voiced an opinion regarding that

4 - you denegrated everyone that doesnt agree with your Unionist views by suggesting this was an example of why Scotland was a small minded nation and i gave you a more educated answer

5 - Carry on champ

ok champ.  quote me one of my uniosist views and i will donate £100 to the charity of your choice.  Or if you cant you do the same. champ.

2 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Silence is golden.

Meant monarchist views but it's not difficult with the pish you post to put 2+2 together

2 hours ago, Ormond said:

Big Ron making another arse of himself yet again as he’s owned by Ally. 😂

Ha ha Ormond!!  I had a bit o whisky last nite mate.  But don't like being called a unionist or royalist when I have supported Scotland all of my life.  Now if Ally had called me a prick.............   I am sure he would get 1000 likes!!  But never a royalist or unionist mate.

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Ha ha Ormond!!  I had a bit o whisky last nite mate.  But don't like being called a unionist or royalist when I have supported Scotland all of my life.  Now if Ally had called me a prick.............   I am sure he would get 1000 likes!!  But never a royalist or unionist mate.

Rolling Hills finally admitting he is Big Ron. 👍😂

• 3 weeks later...