Arise Sir Kenny - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

20 minutes ago, mccaughey85 said:

Guys a prick and anyone who accepts a knighthood of that dirty mafia deserve to get bullet in the head.

WTF 🙄

You do know this is a Scotland message board right ?

DfM6dZ6WsAEFzRn.jpg

Edited by Ally Bongo

19 minutes ago, mccaughey85 said:

Guys a prick and anyone who accepts a knighthood of that dirty mafia deserve to get bullet in the head.

Wow. Fucking wow. Everybody knows my views on that horrible lot but c’mon tae fuck. 

8 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

WTF 🙄

You do know this is a Scotland message board right ?

DfM6dZ6WsAEFzRn.jpg

Yes what's yer point, as per usual Scots are happy to bow down to some foreign queen but that's ok he was good at football so we will let him off. Principles are needed if this country wants to be independent and as I expected excuses for this man will come out the woodwork because he happened to be a good football player for us. I said the same of Andy Murray. Anybody who bows down to that shower deserve nothing but contempt.

3 minutes ago, mccaughey85 said:

Yes what's yer point, as per usual Scots are happy to bow down to some foreign queen but that's ok he was good at football so we will let him off. Principles are needed if this country wants to be independent and as I expected excuses for this man will come out the woodwork because he happened to be a good football player for us. I said the same of Andy Murray. Anybody who bows down to that shower deserve nothing but contempt.

Would it be OK if she wasn't foreign and was like a proper queen of Scotland or what.

Edited by Eisegerwind

34 minutes ago, mccaughey85 said:

Another happy to accept the crumbs from Longshanks table........but a bullet in the head? Really? Too far fella 👎

Regardless of it being an outdated system it's more these days to do with recognition and there are few who deserve it more

You can still accept the recognition and want Scotland to be politically Independent

See Andy Murray, Sean Canary et al

2 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Regardless of it being an outdated system it's more these days to do with recognition and there are few who deserve it more

You can still accept the recognition and want Scotland to be politically Independent

From a bunch of crooked gangsters. If Isis was to award knighthoods would u be saying it's good to get recognition. They are scum and the ppl who apologize for them should know better.

3 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Can't say I agree with that either 🤔

Ach, I'm torn. However the subject wouldn't have come up had we shown ourselves to have a bit of self belief 4 years ago. And I am certainly in no position to start making judgements on a Scottish legend.

5 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Anyway he accepted an MBE over 30 years ago.

5 hours ago, mccaughey85 said:

Calm down Hamish.