World Cup 'Office' Pool - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

World Cup 'Office' Pool

I am running a World Cup game through my work but it is open to family and friends etc so thought I would open it right up and try and get a good number in.

Standard game of guessing the result of each of the group stage games, £5 per go.

10 points if you guess the correct score and 5 points if you guess the correct result but not the correct score, prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd. The prizes will depend on the total pot but the split will be 60%, 25% and 15% respectively (eg 40 entries, total pot £200, split £120, £50, £30).

If you are interest then please send me a message and I can email across the spreadsheet that needs filled in, payment can be through paypal or bank.

Also, the game is very basic, just run on excel which I will update with the scores and it will determine points etc so any advice on how to give updates to everyone and to prove it’s clean game would be appreciated, don’t want anyone thinking I’m taking a cut etc I want to be as transparent as possible.

Thanks for your time.

Gary