Scottish player transfers - Page 19 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish player transfers

SkyBlueScot

22 minutes ago, Chripper said:

Greg Docherty linked to Rotherham and Hull.

Fraser linked to Everton and Southampton. I can't see what the point of moving to these teams, though, as Bournemouth are better than both of them. Plus Everton are a complete mess of a club.

The next move Fraser makes will be to a Champions League team. 

3 hours ago, PASTA Mick said:

The next move Fraser makes will be to a Champions League team. 

I'm not sure about that. Would be great but I think Bournemouth-Southampton-Everton are about the right level where he'll play every week and shine as he has done. I'd prefer him to stay at Bournemouth though. Think Howe's worked well with him.

8 hours ago, SkyBlueScot said:

I'm not sure about that. Would be great but I think Bournemouth-Southampton-Everton are about the right level where he'll play every week and shine as he has done. I'd prefer him to stay at Bournemouth though. Think Howe's worked well with him.

Howe has worked well with him but he's also played him at right-back and a load of other positions he shouldn't be.

Fraser still has another level in him. He'd get games for any team in England and has potential to be first choice for all of them although Liverpool and Man City would be a big challenge for him. 

1 hour ago, PASTA Mick said:

Howe has worked well with him but he's also played him at right-back and a load of other positions he shouldn't be.

Fraser still has another level in him. He'd get games for any team in England and has potential to be first choice for all of them although Liverpool and Man City would be a big challenge for him. 

Can definitely see Fraser at Man Utd 

17 hours ago, Chripper said:

Greg Docherty linked to Rotherham and Hull.

Fraser linked to Everton and Southampton. I can't see what the point of moving to these teams, though, as Bournemouth are better than both of them. Plus Everton are a complete mess of a club.

Both are massive clubs compared to Bournemouth.

Once they get relegated they'll be another Wigan or Blackpool

1 minute ago, ErsatzThistle said:

So, any updates on potential moves for Scott McKenna, Matt Phillips, Lewis Morgan, Jason Cummings or Scott McTominay ?

Has McTominay been linked with anyone? 

All quiet on the McKenna front too - would love to see him at a big EPL club that needs a dominant CB 

Edited by ProudScot

4 minutes ago, ProudScot said:

Has McTominay been linked with anyone? 

All quiet on the McKenna front too - would love to see him at a big EPL club that needs a dominant CB 

There were a few reports saying that United want to loan him out but said nothing about the clubs that may be interested.

17 hours ago, Chripper said:

Off topic, did anyone on here post the video of him celebrating England scoring in the World Cup?

Think this is it?

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/2880058/jason-cummings-england-colombia-scotland-rangers-video-instagram/

Hard to tell if it is him TBH, and to be fair it looks like he's just there as opposed to actually celebrating. If it was me at an England fan park with English mates I'd be smiling, saying all 'well done' and the like, but f*cking seething inside.

1 hour ago, Rude Gullit said:

Think this is it?

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/2880058/jason-cummings-england-colombia-scotland-rangers-video-instagram/

Hard to tell if it is him TBH, and to be fair it looks like he's just there as opposed to actually celebrating. If it was me at an England fan park with English mates I'd be smiling, saying all 'well done' and the like, but f*cking seething inside.

That's the one.

No. It's definitely him... who else has that hairdo? :lol: There was also a clip of him trashing his house. He's a wee bit thick.

He was bouncing and down smiling. If I were at an England fan park I wouldn't be able to feign a smile or a fake congratulatory word.

I don't think that's any excuse, to be fair. Remember when the BBC had Hansen in the studio and they secretly kept shooting when England scored? His face was like thunder, as was all self-respecting Scots.

Talking of Cummings, he's returned to Forest because of "off-the-field" issues".

Say what you will about Martin O'Neill, but he's a decent manager, he won't suffer Cummings for 5 minutes.

Edited by Chripper

5 hours ago, Chripper said:

That's the one.

No. It's definitely him... who else has that hairdo? :lol: There was also a clip of him trashing his house. He's a wee bit thick.

He was bouncing and down smiling. If I were at an England fan park I wouldn't be able to feign a smile or a fake congratulatory word.

I don't think that's any excuse, to be fair. Remember when the BBC had Hansen in the studio and they secretly kept shooting when England scored? His face was like thunder, as was all self-respecting Scots.

Talking of Cummings, he's returned to Forest because of "off-the-field" issues".

Say what you will about Martin O'Neill, but he's a decent manager, he won't suffer Cummings for 5 minutes.

Or maybe he will help him realise his potential 

Did no one see the story about Michael Kelly?

Scottish, a CB (only 21) and already being linked to Palace,  West Ham and Millwall despite only playing 15 games so far for Bristol Rovers.

Not capped yet for under 21s.

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/west-ham-crystal-palace-millwall-2429187

Given the position he plays he's very much one you should be watched.

Edit: Left back according to that (not another one as that woman said when the last election was called). I'm sure he was being described as a CB in other reports when I saw his name.

Edited by Tartan Chris