Scottish player transfers - Page 160 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish player transfers

SkyBlueScot

8 hours ago, mccaughey85 said:

Lol just move on buddy, no ones forcing you to read my posts. Why don't you interact with ppl who don't use "should of" on here. If its that big a deal. 

It's a really easy thing to sort...be happy that you've been taught something new, use it appropriately and move on. Utterly bizarre behaviour if you dont

55 minutes ago, 0Neils40yarder said:

It's a really easy thing to sort...be happy that you've been taught something new, use it appropriately and move on. Utterly bizarre behaviour if you dont

It's bizarre that it's pissed you off so much. As I said just don't read my posts. I don't whine and moan at other ppls grammar and spelling mistakes. Time to grow up buddy. 

26 minutes ago, mccaughey85 said:

It's bizarre that it's pissed you off so much. As I said just don't read my posts. I don't whine and moan at other ppls grammar and spelling mistakes. Time to grow up buddy. 

I'm not pissed off...I'm actually amused at how entrenched you have become rather than accepting the errors you have made and then rectifying them. 

Seems some people just don't like being wrong

27 minutes ago, 0Neils40yarder said:

I'm not pissed off...I'm actually amused at how entrenched you have become rather than accepting the errors you have made and then rectifying them. 

Seems some people just don't like being wrong

Ok then, this is the last time I will bother responding to you because I have better things to do with my time. As I keep saying no one is forcing you to read my posts. I will probably use the phrase "should of" in the future so from now on don't read anything I have written, instead you can go and bother the hundreds of other members on here for poor grammar and spelling etc. 

41 minutes ago, mccaughey85 said:

Ok then, this is the last time I will bother responding to you because I have better things to do with my time. As I keep saying no one is forcing you to read my posts. I will probably use the phrase "should of" in the future so from now on don't read anything I have written, instead you can go and bother the hundreds of other members on here for poor grammar and spelling etc. 

I'm not sure it's poor grammar or poor spelling...its just plain, wrong.

3 hours ago, scotlad said:

Bologna to....Brentford?? 😕

Sounds like a bit of a sideways move tbh but the financial power of teams in the epl means even the likes of Brentford can probably outmuscle bologna these days. I would prefer he stayed at bologna, he seems to be doing well and is gaining first team experience in a top league. 

8 hours ago, mccaughey85 said:

Sounds like a bit of a sideways move tbh but the financial power of teams in the epl means even the likes of Brentford can probably outmuscle bologna these days. I would prefer he stayed at bologna, he seems to be doing well and is gaining first team experience in a top league. 

Sounds more like a backwards move to me 🤣 

Seemingly he's impressed a few of the big guns in Serie A; he'd be better off staying in Italy or getting a move to a bigger team in England.

2 hours ago, scotlad said:

Sounds more like a backwards move to me 🤣 

Seemingly he's impressed a few of the big guns in Serie A; he'd be better off staying in Italy or getting a move to a bigger team in England.

Yeh it's maybe a slightly backward step but I wouldn't say theres much in it. The lower half epl teams are quite strong these days due to the cash they get compared with your lower half serie a teams. Brentford look like staying up so they will be willing to spend cash knowing they are in the prem for another season at least. 

8 hours ago, ger intae them said:

Not so sure they are staying up. Think they’re worth a punt at 7/1 to go down.

hickey should stay in Italy. Progress so far has been text book, keeps it going and one of the big teams will be in for him.

Yeh they might still go down, I would like him to stay at least another season at bologna as hes making great progress there. 

44 minutes ago, romanticscot said:

Maybe he isnt settled in Italy and its a route back to the UK.

Exactly. Easy to say "he should stay in bologna" without knowing the circumstances. Based on part of a press conference I saw, he doesn't speak Italian so wouldn't be surprising if he's finding it tough out there and would jump at the chance to move closer to home. 

Hope that's not the case and he stays out there as it can only be good for his football career but there's more to these things than what happens on the pitch. 

2 minutes ago, mccaughey85 said:

4.8m with some decent add ons would be a good deal imo. Maybe stick a 10 percent sell on clause in the deal. 

That would be a good deal all round. Aberdeen get a really good return for a young player and Ramsey no doubt would have a great platform to improve at Bolonga. 

28 minutes ago, Diamond Scot said:

That would be a good deal all round. Aberdeen get a really good return for a young player and Ramsey no doubt would have a great platform to improve at Bolonga. 

Yeh it's decent money and bologna have been good with Hickey, would be great to have two scottish youngsters playing serie a. 

5 minutes ago, mccaughey85 said:

Yeh it's decent money and bologna have been good with Hickey, would be great to have two scottish youngsters playing serie a. 

Wonder if they would also have him do a horrible loch ness monster style welcome video.

46 minutes ago, Tartan blood said:

Would that be Aberdeen's record transfer? Too big a sum to turn down, you'd imagine. They'll have Scott McKenna and Ryan Fraser in mind, where they got less than they probably deserved.

It would break the transfer record by a mile. 

But you should also consider that Aberdeen got more for Jonny Hayes than they did for Steve Archibald, so you should really factor in inflation to these records.