Scottish player transfers - Page 115 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish player transfers

SkyBlueScot

2 hours ago, Kirk said:

Armstrong has been outstanding last 18 months or so. Key part to southampton now. Was good against liverpool last night.

Always works his arse off too and capable of a belter every so often.

Yet because he once gave away a goal against Engerlund he is never to be trusted again.

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Gallagher to Celtic doing the rounds now. Apparantly he wants this move badly as he is a lifelong Celtic man..

You couldn't make it up. Celtic swoop for SPL defender at a club in free fall.

Be interesting actually to see who ends up with the biggest drop in points from last season. Celtic or Motherwell.

19 minutes ago, ceudmilefailte said:

You couldn't make it up. Celtic swoop for SPL defender at a club in free fall.

Be interesting actually to see who ends up with the biggest drop in points from last season. Celtic or Motherwell.

What??? What a ridiculous statement. Is it Celtics fault Motherwell have issues? Declan Gallagher is a good defender, maybe he wants to try his luck with his boyhood heroes. Or no, stick with the club he is not happy with. No disrespect to Motherwell FC. Atleast Celtic are giving and trying to sign Scottish talent. Fuck me.. 

7 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

What??? What a ridiculous statement. Is it Celtics fault Motherwell have issues? Declan Gallagher is a good defender, maybe he wants to try his luck with his boyhood heroes. Or no, stick with the club he is not happy with. No disrespect to Motherwell FC. Atleast Celtic are giving and trying to sign Scottish talent. Fuck me.. 

OK good luck to you, but if you think Gallagher is good enough for Celtic you have pretty low expectations. 

30 next month and never played at a higher level than the SPL says it all.

Stick to signing Brazilians with  couple of caps.

16 hours ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Glad your not as negative about Scotland as you are about your own mob!

Good replacement for Jordan Archer though, not sure if his move was worthy of a mention here but just in case he has gone to Middlesbrough.

It's hard to be anything but negative just now...we are in a real state

Gallagher has really surprised me playing at national level, i really didn't expect much but the guy has beeb rock solid. 

The obvious positive for us would be if his alleged Celtic dream is fulfilled it'll prove one way or the other if he is good enough to be starting in the Euros. 

In other somehow related news Eammon Brophy signs a pre contract with St Mirren. Bearing in mind he was part of the squad less than two years ago seems a strange move. ( Killie  ----- St Mirren downward move ?? )

Probably will not trouble the selectors again at national level but still an are of concern for us.

4 hours ago, Burj_Alba said:

In other somehow related news Eammon Brophy signs a pre contract with St Mirren. Bearing in mind he was part of the squad less than two years ago seems a strange move. ( Killie  ----- St Mirren downward move ?? )

Probably will not trouble the selectors again at national level but still an are of concern for us.

I wouldn't expect him in the squad any time soon but I don't think it's a downward move.  St Mirren are doing really well, Goodwin's a good manager.