Scottish player transfers - Page 83 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish player transfers

SkyBlueScot

On 4/27/2020 at 9:34 AM, 0Neils40yarder said:

Aye, I know what you mean... But at least our players and teams are being noticed now

Lets shut down the performance schools before it's to late.

Even if they haven't come through them they have had to compete against players who have, and that by default brings up the overall ability of the playing pool.

It's not a coincidence.

15 hours ago, mrniaboc said:

Aaron Hickey wanted by Lazio, claims the Scottish Sun...

Anytime I've seen Hickey in person (against Killie) he's been woeful. So much so he was subbed at HT (surprised it wasn't earlier) as Chris Burke was tearing him a new one but he must have something about him.

One things for sure, he needs to get out of Tynecastle.

On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2020 at 8:57 AM, ParisInAKilt said:

Haha well aye but it’s happening to a lot of teams now. Nothing beats going and watching your team with a few players from the academy, even if they all leave after a season or 2, fans being robbed of that now, just so Chelsea etc can have 40 kids out on loan

Our player at Chelsea is getting MOTM's for their first team, so if that's a sign of things to come i'll take it.

On 6/3/2020 at 10:49 AM, Squirrelhumper said:

Anytime I've seen Hickey in person (against Killie) he's been woeful. So much so he was subbed at HT (surprised it wasn't earlier) as Chris Burke was tearing him a new one but he must have something about him.

One things for sure, he needs to get out of Tynecastle.

Yeah, I must say he hasn't looked outstanding the few times I've seen him play. But maybe I've not seen enough games? Or maybe he's got the talent but is still a bit young and inexperienced?

4 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Ryan Fraser was offered a contract to finish the remaining games with bournemouth but rumour is he will snub it because of interest from Spurs, Arsenal and Everton

I'd imagine he'd jump at the chance to join any of those three, especially considering his form (and Bournemouth's form) this season compared to last. I really hope he can find it again. Not that he's been terrible, just a lot more quiet.

1 hour ago, stocky said:

Jon McLauchlin signs for Rangers   

Could be a good move if/when he deposes MacGregor.

Do you think he will depose McGregor?

Not sure it's a good move from a Scotland point of view.

1 hour ago, scotlad said:

Do you think he will depose McGregor?

Not sure it's a good move from a Scotland point of view.

Greegs Cannae go on forever.

He could be red carded more if he can't control his recent temper tantrums.

Hopefully McLachlan can step up.

4 hours ago, stocky said:

Jon McLauchlin signs for Rangers   

Could be a good move if/when he deposes MacGregor.

Shite for Robby McRorie though, they must’ve decided he’s not going to be good enough to take over from mcgregor.

4 hours ago, er yir macaroon said:

Man City sign Josh Adam from Celtic. One to keep an eye on perhaps. 

Sounds great in theory, you’ve got to that chance if a club like Man City want you. Who was the lad they signed from Kilmarnock not that long ago? 

On 6/23/2020 at 8:16 PM, wee-toon-red said:

Shite for Robby McRorie though, they must’ve decided he’s not going to be good enough to take over from mcgregor.

From what I’ve heard, technically McCrorie has got all the attributes to be a top goalkeeper but needs to improve mentally. It makes sense that Rangers are offering him a new contract then putting him out on loan to get games and experience. He’s maybe not ready to handle the pressure of being their no.1 at the moment.

Edited by SWMM82