Scottish player transfers - Page 72 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish player transfers

SkyBlueScot

Kortrijk is the same place as Courtrai (its French name). I remember this from doing the First World War for History O Grade in the 70s. It's no that far fae Ypres/Ieper.

Now possible to combine a tour of Flanders war sites with watching a Scottish player play in the Belgian league. Now there's a holiday.

45 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Take it you never saw him play for Celtic then ?

He was garbage. It was embarrassing how out of his depth he was.

Not good enough.

Yes not good enough for them at that point and time, thats why i said potential, whether he fulfills that potential is another matter

4 hours ago, The_Dark_Knight said:

Harvey St Clair joins Kilmarnock on loan till the end of the season.

Younger than I thought. Still only 20. It's a shrewd move as he's a talented kid.

Hopefully he gets a whole season's worth of football under his belt and he lights up the league.

It is a surprising one. I followed him at Venezia but gradually forgot about him.  

2 hours ago, SkyBlueScot said:

It is a surprising one. I followed him at Venezia but gradually forgot about him.  

Think he had some injury issues last season which saw him in and out the match day squad.

Venezia only stayed up last season due to a few clubs going bust, but I know they seem to be trying to establish themselves as a kind of AFC Wimbledon meets St Pauli club that ahead of the curve when it comes to social media and some kind of "alternative" club to support in Italian football.