Scottish player transfers - Page 59 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish player transfers

SkyBlueScot

45 minutes ago, csinclair said:

He’s not been linked with them but since Spurs are offloading Rose, I’d love them to go in for KT. 

Yeah, Poch or whatever his name is seems to be a manager that players are desperate to play for similar to Klopp.

10 minutes ago, Super_Scotlandfan said:

Luke McCormick (central attacking mid) signs a 3 year deal with Chelsea and goes on loan to Shrewsbury. 

Had a standout season last season in the uefa youth league. Turned 20 this year. 

Definitely one to watch.  

Is he fully committed to Scotland ?

On 7/18/2019 at 5:22 PM, csinclair said:

Considering Villa have spent £22 million on a lad who scored 10 goals in the Belgian top division and Newcastle are reportedly about to spend £36 million on a striker who got 7 goals last season in the Bundesliga I'd say McBurnie is definitely worth more than £15 million.

Anytime I have watched mcburnie he has been really poor but he does seem to score goals and is still relatively young. 15m is just madness but I guess that's the market down in England tbf. 

Here's a good video of his goals for anyone who wants to see what he's like. Some nice headers in there. He's defo a player who will feature in squads for the next few years at least. 

Also, if Sheff Utd are having to fork out £10 million for Mousset, who's looked terrible every time I've watched him play and has scraped a whopping 3 goals in 3 seasons as a striker then McBurnie is definitely worth a lot more.

Fans on here might think it's crazy money but that's just the fees that teams in the EPL pay.

Sheffield United have signed striker Lys Mousset for a club-record fee from Bournemouth. The 23-year-old has signed a three-year deal at Bramall Lane after passing a medical on Friday. Sky Sports News understands the fee for Mousset could rise to more than £10m.

Looks like the McBurnie bids will be off the table.

23 years old who has started 8 games in the EPL for Bournemouth over three years sounds like a good plan who's only objective should be to avoid relegation. 

Has come on 50 times from the bench which I thought made this a bit funny "For Bournemouth he showed he could operate on either wing, depending on which side the bench was on."

Makes McBurnie look cheap at £15m

5 hours ago, RightPeg said:

McBurnie looks like a proper penalty box striker. Most go in from about 8 yards out. Klose made a pretty good career out of doing that! 

I think he is underrated but he is a forward that you need to play a certain way to get the best out of him.