Saltires in Russia - anyone going? - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Saltires in Russia - anyone going?

I know a couple of others going, no sure if you’ll know them though. 

They’re going to 4 games all in - Portugal/Morocco and Poland/Senegal in Moscow and Brazil/Costa Rica and Argentina/Nigeria in St. Petersburg 👍🏼

You taking your kilt aye?

47 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Ive got a couple of mates going, probably more likely to have a Union Jack than a saltire though.

:lol:

I’ve been watching the official FIFA WC films on History over the past week or so. It’s weird how all you can see at England games are fans draping themselves in Union flags. They’re like Royal Wedding wanks or those twunts who stand outside the hospital for about three weeks before a Royal baby is born 😩

10 hours ago, McTeeko said:

I’ve been watching the official FIFA WC films on History over the past week or so. It’s weird how all you can see at England games are fans draping themselves in Union flags. They’re like Royal Wedding wanks or those twunts who stand outside the hospital for about three weeks before a Royal baby is born 😩

It does seem that a lot of people struggle to separate the two. England = Britain

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Debian said:

Not really interesting.  But obviously there's plenty who are upset by it - bed wetters.

You think?

You don't think as bait goes, it was a bit too obvious?
Not your best work, I feel.

4 minutes ago, Debian said:

Oh you think I was fishing. Aww that's precious. 

Not as precious as thinking that the England fans would see you as something other than a clown

Behind their smiles, deep down they would despise you more than Scotland fans

1 hour ago, Ally Bongo said:

Not as precious as thinking that the England fans would see you as something other than a clown

Behind their smiles, deep down they would despise you more than Scotland fans

🎣

2 hours ago, Debian said:

Oh you think I was fishing. Aww that's precious. 

48 minutes ago, Debian said:

🎣