World Cup 2018 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

I've been backing Brazil to win it for about 10 months now. So stand to pocket a substantial sum should they prevail. 

If you're looking for an outsider, i'd consider Croatia. I think they might pip Argentina to win their group and with the side they have, they are more than capable of knocking out anyone over 90 minutes. 

7 minutes ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Any suggestions for a Fantasy League ? We were using Sky for the EPL but they don’t appear to be doing the World Cup. The Telegraph, The Sun, Dreamteam etc ?

I think the official FIFA one launches this week. 

18 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

I’m fancying France and Greizman. Not sure what the price of the double is yet

You could argue that France have the strongest squad, but they will win nothing with Deschamps at the helm.

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Aye.

Belgium likewise, although their squad not as strong.

Two poor managers.

Ive never been able to see the hype that surrounds Belgium. They have good individuals but don’t play as a team. They remind me of the England team from around 2001sh 2002sh to around 2010

Took a trip down to Anfield to see Brazil v Croatia yesterday, for a warm up game it wasn’t too bad. If there passing is anything to go by then Brazil won’t win the World Cup. There passing was very loose and a long way from Brazil playing like Brazil. 

I never realised how one footed Willian is!