The Weather thread - Page 7 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

On 6/5/2019 at 7:12 AM, Eisegerwind said:

Seems like we've moved on to November now, FFS.

Which would be ideal wintry conditions to face Cyprus (it looks set to be raining on Saturday , 13 degrees) - unless we're entering a new era of silky on-the ground continental game. 

• 1 month later...

Camped in Glen Coe on saturday night, spent the afternoon in the river and enjoying the sun yesterday, burnt fuck out my back though. Canny whack it when its nice here, except the dog canny handle it and is still desperate for long walks.

6 minutes ago, Kirk said:

Camped in Glen Coe on saturday night, spent the afternoon in the river and enjoying the sun yesterday, burnt fuck out my back though. Canny whack it when its nice here, except the dog canny handle it and is still desperate for long walks.

How were the midgies?

34 minutes ago, in5omniac said:

How were the midgies?

Didn't notice any, we did have a massive fire going from about 6, took the work van (transit) rammed with pallets and wood. The booze probably helped too

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Eisegerwind said:

Yeah, OK it's hot, I'll not crtisise hot, but where's the sun. It's all a bit sticky and damp, not impressed.If I cast my mind back to the golden summer of 18............................

How dare you leap frog my shite musical memories thread with your shite weather thread 😡

Yes, its sticky, but I would rather be hot and sticky than shivering in my fluffy dressing gown.

In fact , its so hot  I purchased an oscillating fan from Living Social the other day. Over 2000 of them were sold, by the time it arrives the central heating will be back on. 

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

😂😂 you beat me to it. Its absolutely outrageous. I am going to Edinburgh for the festival this weekend. 60% of their monthly rain fell in 3 hrs the other day 🙁

Where you going and what you going to see?

8 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

Where you going and what you going to see?

Well !

I would never normally be on here on a Friday night when I had something more interesting to do, but Mr Tidy is a bit under the weather ( cough, gastroenteritis) and we are back at our apartment a bit earlier than expected.   

Tonight we went to see Frankenstein , How to make a monster. We enjoyed it. Was a beat box production at the Traverse Theatre. It isnt normally my kind of music but I was pretty impressed with it.

Going to see Fake News tomorrow afternoon  in Assembly George Sq if Mr Tidy survives the night 🙄,  and will leave tomorrow night free to be spontaneous .....

6 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Well !

I would never normally be on here on a Friday night when I had something more interesting to do, but Mr Tidy is a bit under the weather ( cough, gastroenteritis) and we are back at our apartment a bit earlier than expected.   

Tonight we went to see Frankenstein , How to make a monster. We enjoyed it. Was a beat box production at the Traverse Theatre. It isnt normally my kind of music but I was pretty impressed with it.

Going to see Fake News tomorrow afternoon  in Assembly George Sq if Mr Tidy survives the night 🙄,  and will leave tomorrow night free to be spontaneous .....

We’re going to see Ed Byrne tomorrow night. 9-10pm. Assembly rooms. Give me a text if you’re nearby and we can maybe meet up before or after 👍🏼

10 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

We’re going to see Ed Byrne tomorrow night. 9-10pm. Assembly rooms. Give me a text if you’re nearby and we can maybe meet up before or after 👍🏼

Will do 👍

(Mr Tidy really does have gastroenteritis so dont touch him even if he struggles through until tomorrow night)  

• 2 weeks later...