Well that was fun! - Peru v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Well that was fun!

Fanjita

A "meaningless" friendly match, for us anyway, but what an atmosphere. Amazing people, buzz around the ground 2 hours prior to kick off was spectacular. Stadium quite cool although finding our section was quite an achievement. Glad we came here. A couple of more days left in Lima to kick the erchie oot It!

Just wanted to say a big Irish thank you to all the Scots I met in Lima and who looked after me getting to and from the match even though I was in an Ireland jersey 😂

Going to all the Ireland games I know what it's all about so even though I was missing being away in France for us, this was like an away trip for me. 🇮🇪

Seeming as it's took so long to get registered I'd say you were all having too much fun in Mexico 😂🍻

Best of luck against Israel and Albania and enjoy the trips! I've got Cardiff and Copenhagen to look forward to 🙈 I'll be keeping a good eye on Scottish results from here on in

Hopefully we meet again though in some upcoming qualifiers 😍