Tommy Robinson - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

I don't think there is a clear delineation between the two, both are somewhat vague and they overlap in places.

For example I would say AOC is more anti capitalist than the Chinese government who are communists in name.

edit: I posted this before but this guy gives you an understanding of what and specifically who AOC represents... She was cast into the role and is coached on what to argue. Not saying she does not believe it but she is not what folk thinks she is.

Edited by thplinth

1 hour ago, thplinth said:

I don't think there is a clear delineation between the two, both are somewhat vague and they overlap in places.

For example I would say AOC is more anti capitalist than the Chinese government who are communists in name.

edit: I posted this before but this guy gives you an understanding of what and specifically who AOC represents... She was cast into the role and is coached on what to argue. Not saying she does not believe it but she is not what folk thinks she is.

What do folk think she is?

I see a young very progressive leftie (by American standards) with the Bernie faction of the Democratic party machine behind her. Hasn't that always been obvious? As the video makes clear, they've been open about it.

The 'she's a fake!' hyperbole yer man goes into in the video is quite disingenuous, and seems like a continuation of the 'You are fake news!' attack line that Trump uses so well.

1 hour ago, Dave78 said:

I see a young very progressive leftie (by American standards) with the Bernie faction of the Democratic party machine behind her. Hasn't that always been obvious? As the video makes clear, they've been open about it.

The 'she's a fake!' hyperbole yer man goes into in the video is quite disingenuous, and seems like a continuation of the 'You are fake news!' attack line that Trump uses so well.

Every politician has "backers" you don't get to the races without them.

Nigel Farage has Aaron Banks

Any other understanding is just naive.

12 minutes ago, phart said:

Absolutely and that's a lot more important in the US.

The key thing is that it's transparent who those backers are and where their funding *actually* comes from so voters can make their own minds up.  In this case I'd say that Labour and the SNP are reasonably transparent, the Tories are less transparent, UKIP/BREXIT are totally opaque.

Banks isn't the money man behind Farage, he's just the cut out  His finances don't bear scrutiny for some bankrolling Farage to the extent he has.

18 minutes ago, phart said:

Exactly. I like how the guy in the video characterises a mundane Democratic party candidate selection process as an "audition", describing AOC as an "actor". Cmon dude, party politics has been done this way since...forever.

1 hour ago, aaid said:

Absolutely and that's a lot more important in the US.

The key thing is that it's transparent who those backers are and where their funding *actually* comes from so voters can make their own minds up.  In this case I'd say that Labour and the SNP are reasonably transparent, the Tories are less transparent, UKIP/BREXIT are totally opaque.

Banks isn't the money man behind Farage, he's just the cut out  His finances don't bear scrutiny for some bankrolling Farage to the extent he has.

banks has gave him a load of cash, where Banks got it from i'm not sure.

3 hours ago, Dave78 said:

I don't think he calls her fake does he?

He says 1. she did not run for congress but rather she was run... 2. he says she is a puppet candidate and 3. that the puppet masters behind her are dangerous.

I see the similarities to party politics (as was discussed on another thread last time I posted that video) but I think it is a question of degree.

People can make their own minds up, right.

3 minutes ago, thplinth said:

I don't think he calls her fake does he?

He says 1. she did not run for congress but rather she was run... 2. he says she is a puppet candidate and 3. that the puppet masters behind her are dangerous.

I see the similarities to party politics (as was discussed on another thread last time I posted that video) but I think it is a question of degree.

People can make their own minds up, right.

His conclusion begins at 21m 55s in....

"She's fake. She's a fraud. She's not real. None of her tweets are actually her tweets. None of her speeches are actually her speeches. Her answers to questions in interviews? She was coached to give those. She's not a real congresswoman. She's an actress."

1 hour ago, phart said:

banks has gave him a load of cash, where Banks got it from i'm not sure.

Neither was the DCMS committee of the House of Commons which is why they referred Aaron Banks to the National Crime Agency in November.

Does he mention the puppet masters?

I generally avoid all collective nouns as a vague threat. Illuminati, puppet masters, the elite etc.

I'm used to working with names now. Within reason of course.

For instance the first person to give Jeffrey Epstein a job was the current Attorney generals of the US father Donald Barr.

Tommy robinson/EDL got money from Alan Ayling (Lane) got funding from that US MMEP or whatever the acronym is, dont have it to hand.

25 minutes ago, phart said:

Does he mention the puppet masters?

One was the guy who runs the 'Young Turks' blog/podcast. I'm sure you're familiar with him. I can't quite remember his name (let alone spell it), so i'm just going to call him Chunk Erdogan :lol:

The other puppet masters were the people behind Bernie Sanders campaign. 

3 minutes ago, Dave78 said:

One was the guy who runs the 'Young Turks' blog/podcast. I'm sure you're familiar with him. I can't quite remember his name (let alone spell it), so i'm just going to call him Chunk Erdogan :lol:

my favourite schadenfreude moment for a while was watching his live stream of the election and him suddenly realising Trump was going to win. Look at how happy there are at the start. Me liking this so much does reveal much of the cunt in me though.

Edited by phart

6 minutes ago, Dave78 said:

Cenk “the Armenian genocide didn’t happen” Uygur 

• 5 months later...
On 1/11/2020 at 2:52 PM, Farcity said:

I was hoping this was revived due to his death. Disappointed. 

2 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Aye same.

I was disappointed to hear the story of him getting a beating in prison was a total fabrication.