Rangers decision on away tickets - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers decision on away tickets

50 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Been thinking about it. Wrong decision. Atmosphere is what makes a game better.

Doesn't affect me, we'll get the same allocation we always get.

Rangers getting 500 tickets behind a pole like the rest of us will be funny though at Parkhead.

4 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Doesn't affect me, we'll get the same allocation we always get.

Rangers getting 500 tickets behind a pole like the rest of us will be funny though at Parkhead.

Yeah, couldn’t understand how they wouldn’t give Motherwell or Kilmarnock an extra 200 tickets, but gave Celtic 8000.

:lol:

The seats they’ll get now at parkhead are terrible. There was talk of moving the Away fans, but think now they’re selling out seems to have gone quiet.

37 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

The seats they’ll get now at parkhead are terrible. There was talk of moving the Away fans, but think now they’re selling out seems to have gone quiet.

Aye, they were going to move us round (most Celtic fans I know were pissed off for away fans being stuck behind a pole when better sections were closed off) but fair enough now if they are selling out.

Easily worst away end in the league, closely followed by Pittodrie.

2 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Aye, they were going to move us round (most Celtic fans I know were pissed off for away fans being stuck behind a pole when better sections were closed off) but fair enough now if they are selling out.

Easily worst away end in the league, closely followed by Pittodrie.

You’ve never mentioned that before?! 😂

3 hours ago, Parklife said:

Fascinating insight in to the mind of a visionary. Keep us all updated on any other thoughts you have please, RH. 

No problem. When you are a visonary may be that there will be a day when yoi tell me about your thoughts on alex mcleish. But you havent and wont. Sticks in your gut.

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

No problem. When you are a visonary may be that there will be a day when yoi tell me about your thoughts on alex mcleish. But you havent and wont. Sticks in your gut.

What would you like to know about Alex McLeish? I've asked you about 7 times what you want to know and you've continually failed to reply. 

15 minutes ago, Parklife said:

What would you like to know about Alex McLeish? I've asked you about 7 times what you want to know and you've continually failed to reply. 

Posh. I said i have met him. And a gentleman. And a hero to me. What is it you said about him again? Because he went to the rangers it grates with u kid. Get over it and admit how u feel aboit him. I have told u. Again.

3 hours ago, Parklife said:

Fascinating insight in to the mind of a visionary. Keep us all updated on any other thoughts you have please, RH. 

It was actually quite a simple post. But the smartness in your wee erse came to the front as per. Never answer a simple question. Everyone else did. Pr

15 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Posh. I said i have met him. And a gentleman. And a hero to me. What is it you said about him again? Because he went to the rangers it grates with u kid. Get over it and admit how u feel aboit him. I have told u. Again.

I don't think i've ever said anything about Alex McLeish. You're just making stuff up in order to fit some sad wee grudge you have. 

The thing Alex McLeish done which lowered my opinion of him greatly was quit as Scotland manager in order to manage a two-bit team in England. A massive insult to the Scotland job. It's pathetic that he's been given a 2nd crack at it. 

I've no idea what any of this has to do with Rangers, or Aberdeen, or this thread though. So please enlighten us? 

15 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Can only comment on him as a youngster, but when I started secondary school in Paisley ( John Neilson High ) McLeish was a prefect and he was a total and utter knob, as well as a being bit of a bully with the younger kids. 

Another Aberdeen legend ( and St Mirren ) Peter Weir was also there at the same time but he was a top lad. 

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

I don't think i've ever said anything about Alex McLeish. You're just making stuff up in order to fit some sad wee grudge you have. 

The thing Alex McLeish done which lowered my opinion of him greatly was quit as Scotland manager in order to manage a two-bit team in England. A massive insult to the Scotland job. It's pathetic that he's been given a 2nd crack at it. 

I've no idea what any of this has to do with Rangers, or Aberdeen, or this thread though. So please enlighten us? 

At last. 

20 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

At last. 

At last you actually asked a question (kind of), rather than just bitch about me not answering a question you hadn't even asked me. 

You better just be a loser at the wind-up, otherwise you seriously need help from medically trained professionals. 

4 hours ago, Parklife said:

At last you actually asked a question (kind of), rather than just bitch about me not answering a question you hadn't even asked me. 

You better just be a loser at the wind-up, otherwise you seriously need help from medically trained professionals. 

I asked a simple question about what u thought about alex mcleish. That was all. No need for a medically trained professional i think. But u eventually answered. Thanks for that. There are others that answered right away. But not the smarty.

10 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I asked a simple question about what u thought about alex mcleish. That was all. No need for a medically trained professional i think. But u eventually answered. Thanks for that. There are others that answered right away. But not the smarty.

I don't trawl your posts looking for any questions you might've asked. :lol: 

4 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

McLeish should never been given the job for a 2nd time.

Comes across as utterly clueless these days too which is a concern.

Something not quite right about him.

That is the beauty of football . You think one way and i think another. I wish i was as clueless about football as him. Remind ms what you did in the game again? Just so you can justify mcleish as clueless.

4 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

I think you have never been to a scotland game son. I am on way to peru. Have you ever been?

I think you've never had sex with another adult human.