Rangers decision on away tickets - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers decision on away tickets

2 hours ago, slasher said:

I did that once, tucking my scarf down ma juke as I had a leaving do to go to in town. Not an experience I plan on repeating. 😵

This is without colours on I’m talking about, as soon as you leave the stand and try and mingle in your ushered away round the industrial estate 

1 hour ago, DoonTheSlope said:

This is without colours on I’m talking about, as soon as you leave the stand and try and mingle in your ushered away round the industrial estate 

It's not that difficult to to skip round a cordon if you're cute enough.....it's one of my talents. 😀 Wee bit more tricky if there are a few of you granted.

5 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Did a Rangers fan pump your missus or something?!

It’s been a while since someone came out with that auld ain. 😄

You can do better Fairbairn. I’d expect that fae somebody like BlueGaz or GRBear. 🙄

Edited by Ormond

1 hour ago, Ormond said:

Can you no’ rip me for tattie planting or Tory voting or something? I’m as much a Tory voter as I’m sure you are not a knuckledragger. 😄

I’d have thought “haven’t you got someone you should be shooting” would be more apt these days?! 

8 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Will that not be an issue, with 8,000 fans using 65% of the intended turnstiles?

Not sure, i have never experienced queuing issues at Ibrox and have at almost other stadiums so I'd think they'd be able to handle it. I was also thinking that that side was similar to the corner at the other end of the pitch that I go in but the turnstiles up the away corner are more isolated so they should be able to use all of them.

17 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

I’d have thought “haven’t you got someone you should be shooting” would be more apt these days?! 

@Glasgowmancity gave the exact response to me in Albania that made me laugh. He plays along. 😂👍

This board is at it’s best when there’s a wee bit of theatre. 

Edited by Ormond