Toulon Tournament - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Toulon Tournament

weekevie04

20 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

1-1 after 22 mins.

Johnston with the goal. 

Fraser Hornby scored.

This Togo mob aren't averse to putting the boot in. Shocking challenge on Johnston early doors. Time a couple of them were up in the air - ref doing fk all. Should've been a penalty in the first minute as well.

5 minutes ago, daviebee said:

Fraser Hornby scored.

This Togo mob aren't averse to putting the boot in. Shocking challenge on Johnston early doors. Time a couple of them were up in the air - ref doing fk all. Should've been a penalty in the first minute as well.

Aye my mistake

Johnston set it up I'm sure ha

11 minutes ago, Super_Scotlandfan said:

Burke looked so disinterested. 

Came alive a wee bit at the end but only when he knew he was coming off. Seemed like he had bit of a moan when he got back to the bench too. 

Maybe too much too soon for that guy. He looks like he just doesn't give a rat's arse and is certainly never captain material.

Thought we were superior to Togo in almost every aspect of the game, Togo were a bunch of hatchetmen and the player who was sent off should have had 5 yellows and the last tackle was worth a red (as opposed to his second yellow) ankle breaker.

I quite like our game model and there’s a lot of bright players in this age group.

I'd like to watch the France game but not sure how. It's not on virgin and their website says It's freeview channel 95 which we don't have (and have re-tuned).

It says on their Facebook page that it will be shown live. Is that on Facebook? If so, can you 'cast to see it on a proper telly?

Sorry for the technical questions.

1 hour ago, SkyBlueScot said:

I'd like to watch the France game but not sure how. It's not on virgin and their website says It's freeview channel 95 which we don't have (and have re-tuned).

It says on their Facebook page that it will be shown live. Is that on Facebook? If so, can you 'cast to see it on a proper telly?

Sorry for the technical questions.

I’m in the same boat, I watched the Togo game by signing up to a website called tv player which is a free site that gives you access to all the freeview channels.

Then connected my desktop to my tv with a VGA cable, was easy enough.

Edit:it appears the game is live on Facebook and not the channel so you could just do the same but watch it on Facebook.

Edited by BraveheartGordon