Did Anyone Get Tix From Viagogo Or Another Source? - Mexico v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Did Anyone Get Tix From Viagogo Or Another Source?

Zenloff

I ended up buying tickets through Viagogo because I needed 4 and as you know you can't buy extra tickets for non-members. The other 3 in my group didn't want to pay the £50 to sign up.

Anyway, we haven't got the tickets yet, and they say it's because they haven't been released to the original buyer yet. Anyone have experience with them or any other service besides SFA? I'm afraid we're going to end up in Mexico without tickets. 

I tried for tickets via Ticketmaster.mx and although they let me put them in my basket, they wouldn't sell them to me in the end. Looks like your card had to have a Mexico address, so I put in the hotel one, but still wouldn't complete the sale.
On a slightly different note, my mate has tickets from the TATC that are for Section 427, but the info from Sporran in the other post shows Section 430 for Scotland. Anyone confirm if they are both correct?

On 5/27/2018 at 7:29 AM, Stockareeboy said:

I tried for tickets via Ticketmaster.mx and although they let me put them in my basket, they wouldn't sell them to me in the end. Looks like your card had to have a Mexico address, so I put in the hotel one, but still wouldn't complete the sale.
On a slightly different note, my mate has tickets from the TATC that are for Section 427, but the info from Sporran in the other post shows Section 430 for Scotland. Anyone confirm if they are both correct?

Went down to the Azteca from the Historical District on the morning of the game. Only took 9 stops on the 2 Metro and then about another 8 stops on the Tren Legaro on my own. Great experience and bought 2 tickets from a "tout" for $2000 pesos (£80) for tickets valued at $500. Bassa then had the cheek to ask me for his commission of $300 pesos on top. Told him where to go. Still worth every Peso!