Ticket Pick-up Hotel - Mexico v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket Pick-up Hotel

Brummie Hibs

I called the SSC once I checked out the pick up point as I didn' realise we had elected to collect until no tickets arrived through the door (I called them to be told I had chose to collect). They also told me that the Mexico tickets can be collected in Peru at the same time as collecting the Peru ones. 

On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 7:47 PM, DoubleSC said:

I called the SSC once I checked out the pick up point as I didn' realise we had elected to collect until no tickets arrived through the door (I called them to be told I had chose to collect). They also told me that the Mexico tickets can be collected in Peru at the same time as collecting the Peru ones. 

well done stuart, save a lot of hassle by picking up tickets for both games in peru., get the beer in, I arrive sat night in lima.

7 hours ago, pans pete said:

well done stuart, save a lot of hassle by picking up tickets for both games in peru., get the beer in, I arrive sat night in lima.

We are here now Pete - arrived last night. See you for a beer Saturday. Gives a shout when you arrive.