Happy Royal Wedding Day Fellow Plebs - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Happy Royal Wedding Day Fellow Plebs

1 minute ago, Mindimoo said:

I'm realising that now.  Given up trying to be nice to her.

Maybe its because you're not hearing what you want to hear and are thinking from a religious perspective.  Maybe you thought I'd give you an arms length list of rules ?  

7 minutes ago, Kimba said:

Maybe its because you're not hearing what you want to hear and are thinking from a religious perspective.  Maybe you thought I'd give you an arms length list of rules ?  

Maybe just an answer in plain English that people can understand ? Rather than cut/paste from whatever madhouse website you favor.

I've read most of your posts and I'd suggest that most, like me, haven't a bloody clue what you are on about. None.

10 minutes ago, Kimba said:

No.  Maybe it's because you don't have practical answers to a very simple question.

Just now, Mindimoo said:

No.  Maybe it's because you don't have practical answers to a very simple question.

The practical answer was given.  You just don't like it.   See Ephesians 2:2 as quoted above. 

17 minutes ago, Mindimoo said:

I'm realising that now.  Given up trying to be nice to her.

Och no. I wouldn't stop being nice and polite nothing wrong with that. Plus, if you ever wanted to post anything outrageous and offensive you can get away with it as long as you are polite about it as some other posters have proved.

19 minutes ago, Eisegerwind said:

Och no. I wouldn't stop being nice and polite nothing wrong with that. Plus, if you ever wanted to post anything outrageous and offensive you can get away with it as long as you are polite about it as some other posters have proved.

I've lost interest now.  I got my answers elsewhere.  Thanks.

2 hours ago, Eisegerwind said:

Saw a little bit this morning with the guests all wandering about in their best clobber and the ladies in hats. Also saw the bride walking down the aisle with Charlie and  the kids holding her train, then making smalltalk when she met Harry at the alter, and the mother of the bride looking a bit emotional. Pretty much the same as every wedding I've ever been to although on a bigger scale. First time I've ever looked at Harry and thought that  Charlie might be his dad with that male pattern baldness and a sort of Charlie look. Good luck to them.

He also looks like Diana's brother when he was younger.

17 minutes ago, phart said:

He also looks like Diana's brother when he was younger.

5 minutes ago, Eisegerwind said:

Yeah despite all the blue eyed blonde princess stuff think she was a ginger.

I see him more like Charles than I do William.  Maybe it's a deflection tactic to call Harry's parentage into question.......

14 minutes ago, Mindimoo said:

In what way?  Apart form the red hair, which was rife in the Spencers.

In a way that if you get 2 pics of them alongside of each other they look similiar, which I'd do but I'm too drunk to work out the mechanics of that.

I have looked like, through various stages of my life,apparently. beaker from the muppets, the singer in Status Quo,  Jean Claude van Damme and the guy that does the voiceovers on the x-factor. I am as far as I am aware related to none of these people.

The only bit of literature that I was taught about that even interested me slightly was the Macbeth thing about being born of woman, emphasising that you can be 100% sure who your mother is, your father not necessarily.

8 minutes ago, Eisegerwind said:

In a way that if you get 2 pics of them alongside of each other they look similiar, which I'd do but I'm too drunk to work out the mechanics of that.

I have looked like, through various stages of my life,apparently. beaker from the muppets, the singer in Status Quo,  Jean Claude van Damme and the guy that does the voiceovers on the x-factor. I am as far as I am aware related to none of these people.

The only bit of literature that I was taught about that even interested me slightly was the Macbeth thing about being born of woman, emphasising that you can be 100% sure who your mother is, your father not necessarily.

So by your own admission ^, people can resemble other people with no link to parentage?   Your lookalike stormy confirms that; unless you're the child of Francis Rossi and Beaker!

4 hours ago, Eisegerwind said:

Saw a little bit this morning with the guests all wandering about in their best clobber and the ladies in hats. Also saw the bride walking down the aisle with Charlie and  the kids holding her train, then making smalltalk when she met Harry at the alter, and the mother of the bride looking a bit emotional. Pretty much the same as every wedding I've ever been to although on a bigger scale. First time I've ever looked at Harry and thought that  Charlie might be his dad with that male pattern baldness and a sort of Charlie look. Good luck to them.

13 minutes ago, Mindimoo said:

So by your own admission ^, people can resemble other people with no link to parentage?   Your lookalike stormy confirms that; unless you're the child of Francis Rossi and Beaker!

Yes.

23 minutes ago, phart said:

If we're going to discuss this issue. Then i'm fairly certain there has been some effort to muddy the waters when Diana first met James Hewitt.

Missed the edit on my previous post. So explain, muddy waters. I had to google, seperated officially Dec 92. So obviously previously for several years marriage wasn't working, no doubt all sorts going on. Who needs to muddy waters, people do weird things all the time.And they are people, just daft people.

6 minutes ago, phart said:

There's no way i'm going to type out all the shit about the changing dates of when Hewitt and Dianna met.

Please don't, we don't want facts clouding the issue. I'm more interested in the numerology, masonic,antichrist stuff surrounding the wedding. So far the response has been pretty poor. A bit like when William and Catherines baby was born and we had a prediction of Arthur and it all went quiet when it was Louis.I was all ready for a barney, re yeah but his middle name is Arthur so it still counts.Rubbish.

6 hours ago, Mindimoo said:

@Kimba can I ask a genuine question?  If someone who has faith but not aligned to a particular religion decides to get married; how would they do that in the sight of God?

Hi Amanda,

Are you asking about a person who believes in the God of the Bible but isn't aligned to a particular denomination?

Or, are you asking about a person who generally believes in a creator but doesn't have a religion?

Hope you are well.

Scotty

1 minute ago, Scotty CTA said:

Hi Amanda,

Are you asking about a person who believes in the God of the Bible but isn't aligned to a particular denomination?

Or, are you asking about a person who generally believes in a creator but doesn't have a religion?

Hope you are well.

Scotty

Hi Scotty, she was asking Kimba.