Happy Royal Wedding Day Fellow Plebs - Page 12 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Happy Royal Wedding Day Fellow Plebs

5 hours ago, Huddersfield said:

Nice one. I look forward to it. These sinuses have been giving me grief for years.Ā 

Aye right, Iā€™m sure it was the sinus clearing that roped you in?! šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

šŸ˜‰šŸ˜

I believe that what we perceive as "gods" are merely beings which can see, or imagine, things in 4 dimensions. Us humans, being only 3 dimensional beings, can't see them or even imagine what they look like. We are a bit like the termites are to David Attenborough. At present we can only "see", or perceive things in 3 dimensions. At some point in the future we may be able to develop technologies which allow us to "see" in 4 (or even more) dimensions which would probably be a game changer in how we understand the universe.

3 hours ago, Orraloon said:

I believe that what we perceive as "gods" are merely beings which can see, or imagine, things in 4 dimensions. Us humans, being only 3 dimensional beings, can't see them or even imagine what they look like. We are a bit like the termites are to David Attenborough. At present we can only "see", or perceive things in 3 dimensions. At some point in the future we may be able to develop technologies which allow us to "see" in 4 (or even more) dimensions which would probably be a game changer in how we understand the universe.

You pished again ?

• 1 year later...

Between Prince Andrewā€™s Epstein furoreĀ and and now Prince HarryĀ stepping back from seniorĀ Royal duties and ( supposedly ) working towards becoming financially independent,Ā Ā could this be the beginning of the end of the Royal family ?Ā 
Ā 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/prince-harry-meghan-markle-step-down-move-canada-sussex-royal-family-a9275876.html%3famp

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

Between Prince Andrewā€™s Epstein furoreĀ and and now Prince HarryĀ stepping back from seniorĀ Royal duties and ( supposedly ) working towards becoming financially independent,Ā Ā could this be the beginning of the end of the Royal family ?Ā 
Ā 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/prince-harry-meghan-markle-step-down-move-canada-sussex-royal-family-a9275876.html%3famp

I dont think it's the end but I think a lot of them will go the same way as harry.Ā 

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

It pretty much ends with Queenie, her and her ā€œaudienceā€ are dying off. They mean very little to anybody under 60

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

I dont think it's the end but I think a lot of them will go the same way as harry.Ā 

Harry has a wife who , whether you like her or notĀ ,Ā has createdĀ her own wealthĀ . ItĀ is probably easier for him to walk away especially with all the shit she gets from the media.Ā Ā 

1 hour ago, dan cake said:

It pretty much ends with Queenie, her and her ā€œaudienceā€ are dying off. They mean very little to anybody under 60

I tend to agree. Regardless of peoples individualĀ Ā views on the royal family the Queen is the one that seems to command any respect.Ā Ā I don't think young folk will continue with the same interest.Ā Ā 
Ironically howeverĀ it may be Harry that actuallyĀ saves it, with him having a ā€˜celebrityā€™ wife. No matter what the hangers on are definitely on borrowed time. Thank fook.Ā 

9 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Harry has a wife who , whether you like her or notĀ ,Ā has createdĀ her own wealthĀ . ItĀ is probably easier for him to walk away especially with all the shit she gets from the media.Ā Ā 

I tend to agree. Regardless of peoples individualĀ Ā views on the royal family the Queen is the one that seems to command any respect.Ā Ā I don't think young folk will continue with the same interest.Ā Ā 
Ironically howeverĀ it may be Harry that actuallyĀ saves it, with him having a ā€˜celebrityā€™ wife. No matter what the hangers on are definitely on borrowed time. Thank fook.Ā 

Why does she get so much shit from the media?

I donā€™t like orĀ dislike her, sheā€™s just another daft celeb, Ricky jervais described the likes of Markle perfectly at the golden globes.Ā 

Ā 

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

I donā€™t like orĀ dislike her, sheā€™s just another daft celeb, Ricky jervais described the likes of Markle perfectly at the golden globes.Ā 

Ā 

I wasnt meaning YOU in particular, , liking or dislikingĀ Ā her,Ā just in a general sense.Ā 
She gets far more shit than the rest of the Royals. I avoid celebrity news like the plague, I know next to nothing about her, Ā but even I have noticed it.Ā 
A few examples in here.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/darren-lewis-critics-hounding-meghan-19914949.amp

2 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Ā 

Probably because she is not the A typical royal bride. Also not so long ago Harry was the wee rascal that no one really bothered with unless he was have pool parties, pumping burds and dabbling in illicit substances.Ā 

54 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Good on Harry.

The shite he gets off the media (and other Royals) is shameful,Ā  Especially when Prince Peado gets treated with kid gloves.

Ā 

I think he has made this decision to saveĀ his marriage,Ā which has to be admired . The pressure must be relentless.Ā 

5 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

Ā 

Definitely nothing to do with her heritage, no no no...

I would do the same if i were him, however he is having his cake and eating it. Taking all the plusses of monarchy while not taking the bad things.

Ā 

He should have worked for financial independence first then made the announcement. Then no one could have said shit. Good on him, can totally understand his reasoning.