Russia 2018 - Page 82 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

29 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Ach, PC just isnae funny.

😂 very true. 

I thought you were going to say  ‘the difference between men and women, on a football board,  is that  I called her a blond wummin and you called her the Croatian President 🙂

Going to take a while for me to adjust to it being over

I always prefer the first 2 weeks of the tournament and 3 games a day

Has been a great distraction

In the end, the best team won the competition, which with Deschamps in charge is even more of an achievement. They are a little bit sterile, the focus is definitely on stopping the opposition rather than allowing a very talented team to express themselves and yet they scored plenty of goals. 

Going to be some comedown this week, I always feel incredibly sad when a world cup finishes although Celtic Park on Wednesday night eases the pain ever so slightly.

Well that was the best weekend me and the wee man will possibly EVER have!!

Sitting in the plane bound for Amsterdam still completely buzzing - just met Marco van Basten and watched the France team come through the airport! Met great new Colombian pals and now have an invite over there next summer 🇨🇴

A thoroughly amazing occasion, made ever better by the actual match - six goals, VAR involvement, dodgy keeping, torrential rain - just immense! 

Hotel was great too, loads of ex-players staying there including Stuart Pearce, Chris Waddle, Dion Dublin and Carlos Queiroz who joined us all last night in the bar for a few beers. 

Here’s to Qatar 2022! 🍻🇶🇦

1 hour ago, McTeeko said:

Well that was the best weekend me and the wee man will possibly EVER have!!

Sitting in the plane bound for Amsterdam still completely buzzing - just met Marco van Basten and watched the France team come through the airport! Met great new Colombian pals and now have an invite over there next summer 🇨🇴

A thoroughly amazing occasion, made ever better by the actual match - six goals, VAR involvement, dodgy keeping, torrential rain - just immense! 

Hotel was great too, loads of ex-players staying there including Stuart Pearce, Chris Waddle, Dion Dublin and Carlos Queiroz who joined us all last night in the bar for a few beers. 

Here’s to Qatar 2022! 🍻🇶🇦

The photos looked amazing. I hope the wee man enjoyed it as much as much you did!!

See people in Paris decided to go on the rampage last night looting shops and fighting with each other and the police

I had a look at the snapchat map feature and most people were enjoying themselves but there was a few just out to rob and cause bother.

You've just won the World Cup. Why?

Edited by DoonTheSlope