Russia 2018 - Page 76 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Never been short of world class c#nts though. The current team have lingard, sterling, ali, kane, and Ashley Young. Recent c#nts have included Hart, Rooney, Terry, Gerrard, Phil Jones. The all time list of c#nts has Lineker, Shilton, Seaman, Shearer, beckam , gary neville, phil neville, scholes and jamie redknapp. A special mention for clive tydsley as well. ........Well played croatia.

3 minutes ago, gusmac said:

Never been short of world class c#nts though. The current team have lingard, sterling, ali, kane, and Ashley Young. Recent c#nts have included Hart, Rooney, Terry, Gerrard, Phil Jones. The all time list of c#nts has Lineker, Shilton, Seaman, Shearer, beckam , gary neville, phil neville, scholes and jamie redknapp. A special mention for clive tydsley as well. ........Well played croatia.

😃 That's a quality post. I especially liked how you separated them into current, recent, and all-time c#nts. It's that sort of attention to detail that really makes a difference.

I am curious, though - Gary or Phil...who is the bigger c#nt? Surely Gary, am I right?

Brilliant, lads! I'd expect nothing less and I've enjoyed the banter on here.

We were wank. But. Me, my son and my dad came together for each game and enjoyed them as you would and I hope you do! I've hated England since 2000 but this lot are OK. Ali is a cunt,granted but most are OK. We were all disappointed on Wednesday and my comment on entering work was 'great day for Scottish football!'. The Welsh bloke with a Scottish father laughed. 

Great tournament though! Certainly in my lifetime. I'm ,44 and an Albion (West Brom) fan so used to disappointment! 

Loved reading the stuff on here - made me laugh. I would also urge you to treat London as a separate country. I do; can't stand the cunts.

1 hour ago, George Saint said:

😃 That's a quality post. I especially liked how you separated them into current, recent, and all-time c#nts. It's that sort of attention to detail that really makes a difference.

I am curious, though - Gary or Phil...who is the bigger c#nt? Surely Gary, am I right?

tracey? looks far too much like her male siblings than a female should

and having worn the three lions she fits the taboard criteria for being a c.unt

53 minutes ago, English_Nick said:

I've hated England since 2000 but this lot are OK.

I can never understand comments like that. I don't know who or what made you hate England for the past 18 years, but personally I'd rather you didn't bother jumping on the bandwagon again now. You can keep your hatred because I for one don't welcome you back as a fellow England fan. You come across as utterly pathetic. How long will it be before you find another childish reason to throw your toys out the pram and decide to hate England for another 18 years? I don't know if you were just trying to suck up to the Scots, but these folk aren't stupid. They will see you for what you are, just as they would if some numpty said they had hated the Scotland team for 18 years but now suddenly likes them. Your comments about London are nonsense too. If you're representative of the folk of West Bromwich, I'd happily have your area as part of a different country. Rant over.

2 minutes ago, George Saint said:

I can never understand comments like that. I don't know who or what made you hate England for the past 18 years, but personally I'd rather you didn't bother jumping on the bandwagon again now. You can keep your hatred because I for one don't welcome you back as a fellow England fan. You come across as utterly pathetic. How long will it be before you find another childish reason to throw your toys out the pram and decide to hate England for another 18 years? I don't know if you were just trying to suck up to the Scots, but these folk aren't stupid. They will see you for what you are, just as they would if some numpty said they had hated the Scotland team for 18 years but now suddenly likes them. Your comments about London are nonsense too. If you're representative of the folk of West Bromwich, I'd happily have your area as part of a different country. Rant over.

Surreal moment. 2 England fans on a Scotland football forum arguing about England and supporting them. 😃

For the record, always great to see fans from other countries on the TAMB. Always welcome and improves the chat and variety of discussions.

He's not an England fan. He claims to have hated England since 2000. Not sure why. Was it the manager? The players? Unlikely considering they changed quite a lot during those 18 years. I'm struggling to think of a reason he could give that would be any different to what you might experience at club level. Do we all like the owners, manager and every player that we have in our club teams? I doubt it, but you just get on with it. I hope we don't sell Wembley now. I want all England games to be played in London so that he stays away!

26 minutes ago, George Saint said:

Furry muff. You're entitled to your own opinion.

2 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

According to alex ferguson gasgoine was the only world class player since bobby charlton. Gsscoigne is the only genius i have witnessed.

He could have been but he was not professional enough. His boozing and wife beating put paid to reaching his potential. 

50 minutes ago, dan cake said:

tracey? looks far too much like her male siblings than a female should

and having worn the three lions she fits the taboard criteria for being a c.unt

Haha!

Tracey would have to be from behind - be like fucking Phil or worse still Gary!

13 minutes ago, George Saint said:

He's not an England fan. He claims to have hated England since 2000. Not sure why. Was it the manager? The players? Unlikely considering they changed quite a lot during those 18 years. I'm struggling to think of a reason he could give that would be any different to what you might experience at club level. Do we all like the owners, manager and every player that we have in our club teams? I doubt it, but you just get on with it. I hope we don't sell Wembley now. I want all England games to be played in London so that he stays away!

Because the likes of Beckham, Shearer, Fat Frank and the Hooker Fucker are all file. And, read my post, my son has rejuvenated my interest.

You're a southerner, aren't you?

12 minutes ago, George Saint said:

He's not an England fan. He claims to have hated England since 2000. Not sure why. Was it the manager? The players?

Sven Goran Eriksson ?

John Terry, Ashley Cole, David James, Owen Hargreaves, Kieron Dyer ?

Underachievement compared to club success ?

The defence rests

25 minutes ago, fringo said:

Surreal moment. 2 England fans on a Scotland football forum arguing about England and supporting them. 😃

For the record, always great to see fans from other countries on the TAMB. Always welcome and improves the chat and variety of discussions.

All good.

I'm up in Scotland very soon. Great summer - fucking up the only chance I'll ever see to win a World Cup and the n being eaten alive by midges!

Great country though, I love it. 

2 hours ago, gusmac said:

Phil Jones is neither world class or, like a cunt, useful.

I'm struggling to think what his purpose is? 

10 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

He could have been but he was not professional enough. His boozing and wife beating put paid to reaching his potential. 

We needed a Gazza. His 'mates' destroyed his potential. Fucking arseholes like Danny Baker and Chris Evans. Never going to end well... Awesome player though. Author you lot watch him at Rangers?