Russia 2018 - Page 62 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

17 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

I feel the same . Scotland are my team and England our oldest rival. I accept other Scotland fans may be less bothered about England winning, but dont ask me to agree with that or ‘get over it’. There are things in life I feel pretty neutral on that others are very passionate about, its just the way life is. 

Canny wait for this tournament to finish so I can get back to cooking Mr Tdyer delicious Sunday dinners 🙄  

Agree with this, apart from the last sentence.:)

Even although i have bet England to win it and Harry Kane to be top goalscorer (currently being offered cash outs of £39.17 and £131.78 respectively for my two £10 bets at 16/1 each) i am now at this stage

48 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Even although i have bet England to win it and Harry Kane to be top goalscorer (currently being offered cash outs of £39.17 and £131.78 respectively for my two £10 bets at 16/1 each) i am now at this stage

Never mind. £170 should at least buy you enough cheap booze to obliterate it from your memory.

Oh, haud on, there is no cheap booze in Scotland anymore.

Damn that SG 🙂

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

Canny wait for this tournament to finish so I can get back to cooking Mr Tdyer delicious Sunday dinners 🙄  

1 hour ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Agree with this, apart from the last sentence.:)

So Lairdy and Tidier are significant others? 

A video on twitter shows one of them on the roof of a double decker bus and jumps onto the glass roofed bus stop and going right through it 😂😂😂😂

Serves the cunt right for being so fucking stupid. No bystanders were harmed it looked 

2 hours ago, Orraloon said:

It's in Brasil. I'm not going to narrow it down any further in case you are planning to steal it. It's been stolen enough times already.

It's not much of a cup either, although you could get a sip of champers out it I suppose...

replica-of-the-jules-rimet-trophy-circa-

35 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

A video on twitter shows one of them on the roof of a double decker bus and jumps onto the glass roofed bus stop and going right through it 😂😂😂😂

Serves the cunt right for being so fucking stupid. No bystanders were harmed it looked 

There was a link of twitter showing males and females jumping on top of a rapid response vehicle and trashing it while they were on a call. It’s now off the road for repairs. 

I really hope one of them or their family members had an accident last night and couldn’t get help from the paramedics. Utter fucking cretins. 

54 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Fuck England. Not just the media. Fuck the country. ‘Mon the Croats. Send these bullying, colonial cunts home. 

😂😂😂 

Watching the past week from England has made me hate their team to new levels and, at times, I've genuinely hated the entire nation. I don't really though, it's just 90% of males under 40 I hate 😂

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

😂😂😂 

Watching the past week from England has made me hate their team to new levels and, at times, I've genuinely hated the entire nation. I don't really though, it's just 90% of males under 40 I hate 😂

Without rivalry sport is nothing. I’m fed up reading about the namby pamby bedwetters wishing historic rivals luck. I hope the Croats smash the fuck out of them. The horrible bastards that England are.

1 hour ago, Ormond said:

Fuck England. Not just the media. Fuck the country. ‘Mon the Croats. Send these bullying, colonial cunts home. 

Awwww shucks we love 💖 you too 😘

dont stress plenty of time for us to feck it up 😉 here’s hoping we don’t 🦁🦁🦁

7 minutes ago, Nobby said:

Awwww shucks we love 💖 you too 😘

dont stress plenty of time for us to feck it up 😉 here’s hoping we don’t 🦁🦁🦁

What an appropriate name u have

34 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

My top four choices, in order, for the World Cup are...

1. France

2. Belgium

3. Croatia

4. The Second Coming of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ

Shouldn’t number 4 be at number 1 ? 

1 hour ago, Ormond said:

Without rivalry sport is nothing. I’m fed up reading about the namby pamby bedwetters wishing historic rivals luck. I hope the Croats smash the fuck out of them. The horrible bastards that England are.

Wouldn’t have it any other way 👍