Russia 2018 - Page 48 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ach well, maybe we’ll get a national holiday if they get to the final. They announced that in maybe 2006. It was for England fans to celebrate or drown their sorrows respectively if they won or lost  while it was vice versa for us and the Welsh

Go on BoJo, plant the seed at PMs Questions the morn

1 minute ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Taking the Tartan specks off for a moment, football won in the end

Definitely. Justice was done as much as I wanted Colombia the ultimate pricktease tonight to win 

Justice done

Colombia were a disgrace for most of the 90 and as i said earlier reduced themselves to South American tactics from the 70s and 80s

They only came into it when England tired and all that nonsense with the ref at every decision bugs the tits off me

4 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Justice done

Colombia were a disgrace for most of the 90 and as i said earlier reduced themselves to South American tactics from the 70s and 80s

They only came into it when England tired and all that nonsense with the ref at every decision bugs the tits off me

Welcome to football

as much as i hate english football the colombians were a disgrace. If they had set their stall out to actually play football they had every chance, yet they chose to ignore that and take the bawbag route

wow, England won a penalty shoot out, what next? the earth IS flat?

7 minutes ago, irish said:

Definitely. Justice was done as much as I wanted Colombia the ultimate pricktease tonight to win 

4 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

Pretty much guaranteed in to the semis now.  They will never have an easier chance.  What was Januzaj thinking?

Is this turning into a sex forum ?

😄

Somehow this seems a more mediocre England team than usual but is somehow grinding out results, and slipping through, somehow going further than Germany Spain Argentina Portugal Italy Netherlands... most of the usual quarter final fodder

The better team won (and England were bound to win a penalty shoot-out eventually). Surprised how poor Colombia were.

Get ready for the media wank-fest going up a gear for another four days at least.😩