Russia 2018 - Page 47 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Just now, Rich NATA said:

Okay, but let's hope they do.

Have I stumbled into the wrong forum?

You're forgetting he's the 'Hamilton fan' who got all offended at the idea of a tshirt pointing out that Walt Disnae give a f**k about Scotland, when he walked out for Rangers...

All these folk wishing Columbia to go out as they have been horrid and dirty, no chance. They could crucify ten babies and make a campfire out of them and I'd still want them to go through against england

29 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

we need a couple of Colombia goals. Not  only just to put England out but also to save us all from seeing the Swedish TA chuff licking that will be dominating all social media platforms for the rest of the week 😫😫😫😫

At 1-0 to England, THAT's what was concerning you?

14 minutes ago, Kirk said:

All these folk wishing Columbia to go out as they have been horrid and dirty, no chance. They could crucify ten babies and make a campfire out of them and I'd still want them to go through against england

Culombia.