Russia 2018 - Page 43 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Guest faircity

Delighted to hear that if Sweden make the quarter finals then Lustig is banned. The cheating cunt has no place on that kinda stage. 

19 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

I hope ITV give Campion and McCoist the rest of their games 

They are by a million miles the best duo

I noticed that as well - no shyte about talking up England during the game either - McCoist far more interesting as co-commentator than those dull as ditchwater English fuckers like Nevilles, Hoddle and Murphy.

Juts waiting on BBC dismissing Sweden before England have even got potentially past Colombia

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

DC28_CCD9-9730-48_C8-97_EE-92_BF1_F213_D

Watching the game in Colombia's own Elephant and castle 

Well thanks to the French air traffic control strike was going to watch it in Alicante in the old town now having to watch in the house viva Colombia 🇨🇴 did you bet Colombia ? 

23 minutes ago, wheres the pies said:

Well thanks to the French air traffic control strike was going to watch it in Alicante in the old town now having to watch in the house viva Colombia 🇨🇴 did you bet Colombia ? 

Sure have. Fingers crossed. 

1 minute ago, Cove_Sheep said:

I've at least heard of him, unlike two of his team mates this evening.

Trippier and Maguire Id guess.

Does anyone else see Sterling for what he is? A dreadful absolute fucking diddy, or am I seeing a different player from other people.

2 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Trippier and Maguire Id guess.

Does anyone else see Sterling for what he is? A dreadful absolute fucking diddy, or am I seeing a different player from other people.

Maguire and Arnold for me. The first time I’d heard of Trippier was when the teams got read out at Hampden

3 minutes ago, Cove_Sheep said:

I've at least heard of him, unlike two of his team mates this evening.

Shoosh. You do realise one of them will score now 🙂

This game is boring as fook. I almost dont care who wins.  

10 minutes ago, kumnio said:

A total powder puff sand dancer

Colombia are rotten and relying on breaks 

Their antics at set pieces are worse than Panama

edit - however i doubt England can keep up that tempo. Must be scunnered to have nothing to show for their dominance

Edited by Ally Bongo

3 minutes ago, Caledonian Craig said:

Colombia have been rank so far and they are walking a tightrope. They must raise their level. England, like pundits say, lack real quality in final third.

Penalties?