Russia 2018 - Page 36 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

7 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Ok ok, let’s calm the fuck doon. 

Theres no need to fly to the other side of the world over an internet disagreement.......:yikes3:

He could have saved himself some money as I'm coming over in 3 weeks anyway.

5 hours ago, exile said:

Especially take care not to fly off the edge of what isn't a globe. 

You trying to upset 'Orraloon'?

That's so kind of you, Dave.

Just have to wait and see if there's any chance of a ticket, otherwise will probably just stay in Aberdeen.

Would be great to see you though.

Hope that you are well.

(I think I was able to clear some space in my 'messages'.)

47 minutes ago, wheres the pies said:

France Argentina this afternoon will Argentina finally show up or do you think the French will hump them ? 

Both teams v similar in that they have an abundance of talented players but they are not coherent or effective down to their coach's conservatism (France) or ineptitude (Argentina). With different managers this would be a cracking game - may well prove to be the case but I fear that both teams will have a cautious approach. Hope I am wrong. 

1 hour ago, wheres the pies said:

France Argentina this afternoon will Argentina finally show up or do you think the French will hump them ? 

I think Argentina might turn up, maybe just needed a wee boost, they could also be shite again😂

Neither of them are particularly good. My heart wants and says that if Messi can get in the game and they replace Mascherano with someone who is even slightly mobile, they've got a chance. My head says France have good players who can perform inspite of their manager and will have too much.

Reckon it will be an extra time affair, with France winning 3-2.

Edited by Mox

11 hours ago, saintydave said:

I almost hope Colombia go out, doing my head in how many folk canna spell it 

I was watching an episode of The Bridge last night, the programme has subtitles.

One of the suspects was living  in Colombia. I actually groaned when it came on the screen.  

Argentina are like Brazil. Look very suspect at the back. However, where Brazil have more fluency on the attacking front, Argentina are very bitty. Too many loose passes and lateral passing. France have just been lethargic considering the players they have at their disposal - almost like they couldn't give a crap. Close one to call this.

7 hours ago, Return of Yermaw said:

Both teams v similar in that they have an abundance of talented players but they are not coherent or effective down to their coach's conservatism (France) or ineptitude (Argentina). With different managers this would be a cracking game - may well prove to be the case but I fear that both teams will have a cautious approach

called it.