Russia 2018 - Page 33 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

4 minutes ago, Padre Andrew said:

Whoever tops Group G plays Japan, and presumably beats them; then faces the winner of Brazil v Mexico.

Isn't it all about wanting to avoid Brazil in the quarters?

It might well be but Brazil aren't that great either, they can be got at without a doubt.

Interesting times ahead for the kids in my class - we got Columbia in the school sweepstake & I promised them a box of sweets if they got out of the group & an afternoon off for a winner's party if they win it. Bit of a conflict of interest & I get to find out just how mercenary your average 10-year-old is.

16 minutes ago, Third Lanark said:

I heard it on radio but that doesn't count? BTW Chris Waddle as a pundit is brutal.

Fixed it for you - he is the most boring fucking twat on TV - "Second Ball" "Second Ball" just fook off you deluded twat Hoddle -oops sorry got confused with Hoddle and Waddle.

Edited by irnbruman

24 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

So, looks like England v Spain or Croatia in the semi final. 

Or Colombia v Spain or Croatia...

I think England are thinking too far ahead

59 minutes ago, Huddersfield said:

Interesting times ahead for the kids in my class - we got Columbia in the school sweepstake & I promised them a box of sweets if they got out of the group & an afternoon off for a winner's party if they win it. Bit of a conflict of interest & I get to find out just how mercenary your average 10-year-old is.

Maybe you should get the weans to tell you how to spell Colombia  😂

9 minutes ago, wheres the pies said:

Maybe you should get the weans to tell you how to spell Colombia  😂

Owned!

I've been trying not to do that as well since we pulled them out of the hat :). One of my mental blockages (of which there are many!).

1 hour ago, killiefaetheferry said:

Come on, seriously, no-one heard Boyata/Celtic ?

Did it come in?

Seen someone on my FB got 250/1 for every team to score 2 goals, cracking bet

21 minutes ago, wheres the pies said:

The English should be careful what they wish for really think that Colombia will beat them 

Aye that's what I've been thinking. This Columbia team are no bad, they'll be a lot better than Tunisia and Panama. Absolutely love it if they get smashed off them. Thoroughly detestable qunts that good evening Britain mob.Who the fk at stv/itv said we'll show that in Scotland. STV are just bad as BBC. The arrogance is fking astonishing. Could you imagine it the other way round. There daily/mail/brexit/engerland fan mob would be marching the streets in protest. Vile, cretinous, cringe worthy shitards the lot of them.