Russia 2018 - Page 23 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

6 minutes ago, PASTA Mick said:

I'd fancy Colombia to beat England.

Which means England will get Senegal next round followed by Mexico or the Swiss. 

I think Japan will beat Poland to win the group. Poland are out and they are shyte so easy 3 points for Japan.

Just now, Mark frae Crieff said:

aye but make it sooner rather than later. 

Do you know what?

I'd agree with that, but the further they go, the sweeter the comedown it will be.

Rakitic and Modric absolutely nailing these cunts 4-0 in the semis will do for me.

Let's face it, we all know it's coming.

Just back to our apartment in Kazan after the Poland/Colombia game. Without a shadow of doubt, the Colombian support were the best group of fans I’ve EVER sat with. Thousands of them in the stadium and they produced constant noise. Loads of kids and families too. 

We were there supporting Poland and the wee man was in tears at the end and the Colombians were brilliant with him, all patting his head and they started up a wee Polska chant for him. Hope they go on and do really well.

On another note, Poland in their two games have been complete guff! Trip of a lifetime right enough, but even Scotland usually take it to the last game ffs 😡

👏🏼🇨🇴

Edited by McTeeko

56 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

Just back to our apartment in Kazan after the Poland/Colombia game. Without a shadow of doubt, the Colombian support were the best group of fans I’ve EVER sat with. Thousands of them in the stadium and they produced constant noise. Loads of kids and families too. 

We were there supporting Poland and the wee man was in tears at the end and the Colombians were brilliant with him, all patting his head and they started up a wee Polska chant for him. Hope they go on and do really well.

On another note, Poland in their two games have been complete guff! Trip of a lifetime right enough, but even Scotland usually take it to the last game ffs 😡

👏🏼🇨🇴

Peruvian fans were like that too. Some noise fae the hoors in Lima!

England will know the results of all the other groups before they play Belgium. So they can plan their route through to the final before deciding whether they want to win or lose against Belgium. It is all falling into place for them. They could probably start engraving the trophy now.

1 hour ago, Orraloon said:

The Russians are on drugs according to today's commentators. 

They're probably correct, England better shut up considering their asthma tests and who they hired as team doctor.