Annual New Kit Thread - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Annual New Kit Thread

1 minute ago, Ormond said:

What reason are the disgusting scumbags giving for an orange jersey this time? They used that pathetic line about homage to their Dutch contingent before.

It's mandarin! And it's the 20 year anniversary of the near start of the Dutch contingent joining. 

Xenophobe

1 hour ago, Ormond said:

What reason are the disgusting scumbags giving for an orange jersey this time? They used that pathetic line about homage to their Dutch contingent before.

We know exactly why they do it. They're pandering to the bigots among their support

2 hours ago, Ormond said:

William Prince of Orange 🐎 

Id actually have a bit of grudging respect if they did just cut out all the bullshite and told us all the truth that we already know

2 minutes ago, theweestevie said:

When did we stop that?

We hadn't, that's the point. Twatterers believe we have... up to our knees and all that.  Big ill Phil deleted his tweet hasty when pointed out by all accounts.  

3 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

We know exactly why they do it. They're pandering to the bigots among their support

Or to make money? I seem to remember the old orange top was a very big seller the last time. 

Admittedly I wouldn't have one if you paid me. 

4 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

48 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Or to make money? I seem to remember the old orange top was a very big seller the last time. 

I think both answers are correct.

They make money by pandering to the bigots.

They could easily distance themselves from these things, but choose to go the other way if anything.

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

I think both answers are correct.

They make money by pandering to the bigots.

They could easily distance themselves from these things, but choose to go the other way if anything.

Yet another reason why I won't be going this season. The crowd will be a larger proportion of halfwits than usual. 

On 7/4/2018 at 12:40 PM, Ormond said:

The top is tangerine, continuing there obsession with United 😀

On 7/4/2018 at 10:39 AM, theweestevie said:

So everyone who buys it is a bigot?

Lets just say it's a pretty good rule of thumb.

On 7/4/2018 at 1:15 PM, sbcmfc said:

Not everyone, but it will certainly be popular with that demographic.

On 7/4/2018 at 12:27 PM, RenfrewBlue said:

Admittedly I wouldn't have one if you paid me. 

On 7/4/2018 at 2:54 PM, RenfrewBlue said:

Yet another reason why I won't be going this season. The crowd will be a larger proportion of halfwits than usual.