Annual New Kit Thread - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Annual New Kit Thread

Both Hibs shirts look like they have been leaked, photo looks a bit iffy so hoping it’s a photoshopped effort as both shirts are pure gantin 

I was actually thinking about getting one this season for the first time since the “doontheslope” design in 2011 for the gym and walking the dug etc but if that’s the best they can come up with I think I’ll pass

Edited by DoonTheSlope

8 hours ago, giblet said:

Don’t mind the strips at all!

7cd309d8a2b5ddb42a8ba9106b1f109d.png

The away one should be emerald green on the sleeves and shoulders. This bottle green reminds of the jobbies I used to do in magaluf after a day on the vodka cut slush puppies and blue wkds 

55 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

All teams in Europe are required to have a third kit. They’ll probably just use last seasons black one 

So they’ve brought out a strip that’s effectively useless.

:lol:

7 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

As per Celtc bringing out 3 that we’re useless last year 👍🏻

That’s right they had to wear the previous seasons away kit at Easter road IIRC.

Just seems daft to me bringing out a change kit that clashes with the only other team in the league your home shirt clashes with. Whether Celtic did it or not.

That Dundee kit looks pretty smart, Chesterfield Fc were relegated to the Vanarama National League - or Vauxhall Conference as everyone still seems to call it - on the last day of the season.

About a month ago - and a few days after they were relegated - they announced their new kits for the forthcoming season.   Their away kit is a very nice all black number only problem is, the league rules state that you can't wear black or dark blue tops as they clash with the officials kits, refs still wear all black kits.

welcome to Non-League. 

21 minutes ago, SMcoolJ said:

Yellow socks.  No.  Just no.

I’m not a fan of white shorts on the home either, although apparently that’s our traditional kit.

Not sure why we don’t have “claret” socks with away, would look much better.

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

I’m not a fan of white shorts on the home either, although apparently that’s our traditional kit.

Not sure why we don’t have “claret” socks with away, would look much better.

I like the home kit.  And yes, an all claret away strip would look really good.  I guess the issue is that the home and away kits need different socks.  

Edited by SMcoolJ