Play offs - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

4 minutes ago, faircity said:

Livingston are a horrible, horrible team. 

Agreed, really hope they stay down. Their football, in particular their tackles are way beyond cynical. To make things worse, they roll about and moan like  fuck when they get kicked back. Pathetic shitebags 

5 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Agreed, really hope they stay down. Their football, in particular their tackles are way beyond cynical. To make things worse, they roll about and moan like  fuck when they get kicked back. Pathetic shitebags 

Tbh from what I've seen tonight the Jags tackling has been worse. Devine lucky to still be on the park...

22 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Thistle were absolutely rank rotten 

Disagree- They were worse than that

Unbelievable how bad they were

Obviously most Thistle fans and neutral observers will be thinking they will turn it round at Firhill but i'm not so sure

The only way Livi wont be going to the SPL is if they shit the nest on Sunday

1 hour ago, Jim Beem said:

Pathetic snowflake. Did someone in Livi steal your sweeties

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

2-1 no bad for shitebags

It’s very effective, not doubting that. Half decent teams should be able to rise above shitehouse tactics but this year, apart from St Mirren, the rest have failed. That’s not Livvys fault but that doesn’t make their football anything less than brutal. 👍

8 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

It’s very effective, not doubting that. Half decent teams should be able to rise above shitehouse tactics but this year, apart from St Mirren, the rest have failed. That’s not Livvys fault but that doesn’t make their football anything less than brutal. 👍

Partick Thistle are hardly Brazil 1970 either.

Don’t mind Thistle as have family that follow them, but they’re a yo-yo side, their current stint is probably as long as they’ve been in the top flight, I’m sure they’ll be back.

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

😛

not easy I’ve heard.

Rangers Motherwell

Rangers v Motherwell

RANGERS WINS DRAWS MOTHERWELL WINS
League 178 44 36
League Cup 9 4 4
FA Cup 15 4 2
Cup 0 0 2
Total 202 52

😗😗😗

11 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

If it's no Sheep or Tim approved you will face their wrath and 'opinions' of which they are never wrong. 

I think he's given away his big team... 'A Don Is Fae Livi'.

11 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Try being a Rangers supporter ffs. 

Not the best way to try and make new friends.

5 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

From what I've seen of Thistle there aren't many strengths!

Unfortunately correct. Reminds me of seeing Killie a few years ago who were devoid of anything but managed to stay up. However I am doubting we can sneak it. Horrible feeling of just "meh".

4 hours ago, Alan said:

Unfortunately correct. Reminds me of seeing Killie a few years ago who were devoid of anything but managed to stay up. 

We had a couple of international strikers in Kris Boyd and Josh Magennis though, plus an able supporting cast in the likes of Kiltie and Obadeyi. Falkirk were absolutely ran ragged in that second leg. From what I saw of Thistle last night that's unlikely to happen to Livi at Firhill.

Thistle getting relegated, deservedly so. Just proves a team with less resources can win games by being organised and determined. Livingston had the lowest budget in the championship, not even enough players to fill the bench. Punching well above their weight. Well done David Hopkin and Livingston.

Thistle being backed by the multi millions of the Weirs (Lottery winners)

Edited by Lairdyfaeinverclyde

3 minutes ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Thistle getting relegated, deservedly so. Just proves a team with less resources can win games by being organised and determined. Livingston had the lowest budget in the championship, not even enough players to fill the bench. Punching well above their weight. Well done David Hopkin and Livingston.

Thistle being backed by the multi millions of the Weirs (Lottery winners)

Lower than Brechin & Dumbarton?