Davy Bus - Page 14 - Albania V Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Davy Bus

DavyP

11 hours ago, MichaelB said:

Hi Davy

Do you have an estimated time for the buses leaving Tirana? Our flight gets in at 1pm so hoping there would be time to get into city centre and drop bags before bus departure.

Cheers

Probably around 3.30pm mate...plenty of time to get in from the airport and have a pint 🍺

6 hours ago, Tartan_Don said:

Hello Davy,  tried to pm you but got a message saying you canae receive messages ??

Looking to bank transfer the bus money 

Cheers

Inbox was full try again

10 hours ago, Zara1903 said:

Davy I’ve already paid for me and my husband but my brother and law and his wife have now just booked flights to come over could I add 2 more please?

Zara no problem...will add them to your booking so now x4

9 hours ago, Ormond said:

How many people now on your buses Davy? This is some effort from you. 👍

24 x 53 seat buses and 1 x 64 seat bus so far.....so just over 1300 footsoldiers 😵

14 hours ago, DavyP said:

Zara no problem...will add them to your booking so now x4

24 x 53 seat buses and 1 x 64 seat bus so far.....so just over 1300 footsoldiers 😵

Brother in law (Dave Farmer) just sent for 3 people so there is 5 of us in total all paid now ☺️

Davy,   I've paid - David Alexander - I've noticed there are 2 Dave Alexander times 2 on buses 20 and 23.     We were originally going to be 2 but I'm on my own.  Am I one of the 2 ?  - if so there is a seat available?   If not can you add me.