Celtic vs Sevco - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

52 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

The two points Hibs were robbed of at Tynie at Christmas will come back to bite us. I said it walking out of tynie that night 

Plug was offside when he shot whether it crossed the line or not justice was done 

8 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

Looks like he's been trying to grow a moustache since he was 15.

And speaking of the police... will they visit the Celtic dressing room at half-time, or is that a myth?

Just over 50 minutes to score 5 and then couldn't get another one in the next 40... it does make you wonder, especially considering how easily Celtic opened them up for the Rogic and McGregor goals. Just saying.

6 hours ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Tell me a player that cost multi millions? 😢

Scott Brown - felt at the time we should have got him rather than KT.  In fairness to Celtic they at least have brought through some of their own, Tierney, McGregor etc. Any money that we have seems gets blown on has beens on never will be's.

1 hour ago, Cove_Sheep said:

Wish i hadn't clicked on that

I think most of it is outrageous and not funny

How is that website allowed to stay up with that amount of vile rancid sectarianism ?

7 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Wish i hadn't clicked on that

I think most of it is outrageous and not funny

How is that website allowed to stay up with that amount of vile rancid sectarianism ?

:lol:

it always surprises me that forum is public and more so that it’s not been shut down as a result...

It’s funny though.

How do these people function in life with such hatred bubbling inside them?

As I’ve said before, Eskimos May have 200 words for snow, but rangers media has 201 derogatory terms for Catholics.

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

As I’ve said before, Eskimos May have 200 words for snow, but rangers media has 201 derogatory terms for Catholics.

Bead rattling cunt is my favourite that I’ve been called. I got called that when Rangers played at Easter Road. A few days later we played Celtic at home and I was called a soup taker, it wasn’t until years later I realised what it the cunt actually meant. I thought I was being called a fat bastard

Awww man, ma sides hurt! 😂

I used to think Fawlty Towers was a comedy that would never be surpassed but then along came 'the Rangers.' 

Special mention must go to Andy Halliday who must have been scarred for life by yesterday's experience 😂😂😂😂😂

Edited by slasher