Help with tickets - Peru v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Help with tickets

davidkane18

Looking for some advice if at all possible. We are a group of 3 who are travelling round south america at the moment and are booked in to arrive in Lima a few days ahead of the game. I've not been in the TA since i was a wee boy so am not sure who it all works. Is there any way of obtaining  tickets without getting membership (which our current budgets might not be able to stretch to!)? Or if members are able to get spare tickets which we could buy? 

Any info would be great, Cheers. 

16 hours ago, davidkane18 said:

Looking for some advice if at all possible. We are a group of 3 who are travelling round south america at the moment and are booked in to arrive in Lima a few days ahead of the game. I've not been in the TA since i was a wee boy so am not sure who it all works. Is there any way of obtaining  tickets without getting membership (which our current budgets might not be able to stretch to!)? Or if members are able to get spare tickets which we could buy? 

Any info would be great, Cheers. 

You need to be a member to buy away match tickets. 

I also expect tickets for these games to be 100%?pickup in Peru and Mexico, so you won't find somebody who will use their membership to purchase on your behalf. 

Best bet is to try and get a home end ticket, or hope the Peruvian FA have a pay-at-the-gate option. 

4 hours ago, Youngie said:

Tickets are 100% collection.

Says so at checkout. £0 postage and "collection details will be advised shortly...."

Why would they be asking for proof of travel if this was the case?